Gorilla Seed Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order with them for the first time couple of months ago. .

Seeds arrived promptly and they also gave me some freebies.

I spoke to support a couple of times and found them to be very helpful.

You were right. I had no problem. The seeds were delivered in about a week. It was good to know there was customer service e-mail help and a phone number if I needed them.

Thank you for your help! :vap-leafy_wave:

I gave these guys my business not because I am unhappy with my current clone or seed provider.

They advertise on one of my favorite cannabis growing podcasts "Free Weed" sponsored by High Times magazine.

I wanted to show my appreciation by giving them some business.

http://www.hightimes.com

Some of the seeds are a bit pricey ... $24+ for one seed. I can't see buying one seed at that price. I got 10 seeds of the Amnesia Haze for a couple of bucks more than what they are charging for 3 seeds. Price is a factor for me when buying seeds. :ciao:

I'd never spend $24 for one seed. Maximum I would spend on one seed is $10. I have spent more on them in the past but found it was just a waste of money.

I sent cash in the post to the Gorilla as there was a problem with credit card payments at the time. As far as I recall I received a 10% discount for paying this way.

Not sure if they are still doing this.

They give 15% discount for cash. They even threw in some free seeds.
Some of the seeds are expensive, but they do have some bargains as well.

Good Value and just moved to an even bigger store

but I find them a little too expensive just like many new banks

Bonza is also unnecessary expensive

these new guys are OK, but lower your prices, many cowboys operators are waiting in the wings

Latest posts

Back