who's stronger,,,, men or women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
of course I don’t mean physically ,,,although most women are as strong if not stronger below the waist ,,,they do not have the upper body strength that a man has,,,,,,i mean all a round strength ,,,mental, emotional and spiritual ,,,,my option is women are stronger and smarter ,,,,,without the lady Rasta I would be lost ,,,I think she would vend far better if something were to happen to me ,,,,,they are so strong and smart ,they let us believe we are stronger and smarter than them ,,,but they know the truth ,,,,thanks ladies ,,,,,p

I think there's a reason women go thru pregnancy and birth and men don't. ;)

That's not the reason, Mojosat. I think the reason is can you IMAGINE what it would feel like for a baby to crawl out of your pee hole?

WOMEN by far! Period. And not just because we can push out a baby either. "After thousands of years of male dominance, we now stand at the beginning of the feminine era, when women will rise to their appropriate prominence, and the entire world will recognize the harmony between man and woman"
Men are physically stronger. By nature, he is usually more aggressive and externally oriented. In contrast, a woman usually embodies the ideal of inner dignity. Some people confuse such subtlety with weakness; in truth, it is stronger than the most aggressive physical force imaginable. True human dignity does not shout; it is a strong, steady voice that speaks from within. The nature of a woman, while subtle, is not weak. And the nature of a man, while aggressive, is not brutish. For man and woman to be complete, they must each possess both energies.
The answer is not for men and women to try to be alike. All men and women must be themselves, realizing that G-d has given each of us unique abilities with which to pursue our goals, and that our primary responsibility is to take full advantage of those abilities.

Sorry for the rant just something I read awhile back.

louis said:
That's not the reason, Mojosat. I think the reason is can you IMAGINE what it would feel like for a baby to crawl out of your pee hole?

Well, my peehole is much smaller than a womans... and women dont pass babies through their peeholes.

Ever passed a dime sized kidney stone? You women can cry all you want about the pain of childbirth, but with todays nifty enhancements like narcotics and epiderrals (sp) it's a cake walk and an excuse to act like hormonal lunatics for 9 months. I think us as men who have to put up with pregnant women are the strong ones.

If women are stronger emotinally why do they cry at movies like Georgia Rule? nuff said.:ignore:

mojosat said:
Well, my peehole is much smaller than a womans... and women dont pass babies through their peeholes.

Ever passed a dime sized kidney stone? You women can cry all you want about the pain of childbirth, but with todays nifty enhancements like narcotics and epiderrals (sp) it's a cake walk and an excuse to act like hormonal lunatics for 9 months. I think us as men who have to put up with pregnant women are the strong ones.

If women are stronger emotinally why do they cry at movies like Georgia Rule? nuff said.:ignore:
dude,,,,no,,,,,,p,l,r

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
--William Congreve

Male and female represent the two sides of the great radical dualism. But in fact they are perpetually passing into one another. Fluid hardens to solid, solid rushes to fluid. There is no wholly masculine man, no purely feminine woman.
--Margaret Fuller

There can be no spirituality, no sanctity, no truth without the female sex.
--Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider

I think both sides are equal in strength, where one 1/2 lacks the other makes up for....perfect balance. :cool: even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it :p

BTW My wife laughed at me during the birth. I was the one running around saying "she needs pain killers NOW"...No freakin way would I ever want to give birth. :eek:
...I won't even go there....I give them ladies credit. I wouldn't ever have sex if I was a chick after seeing what happens. :eek:

Yup, its the yin yang. Also it depends what you mean by strong. By definition "people" are strong, whether that means physically, mentally or emotionally. Sex is not an issue

My words >>>

I hope you all understand it...

There is a place in me where your fingers still rest
Your kisses still linger
Your whispers softly echo
Its a place where part of you will be part of me

He kisses my lips as i kiss his soul
His hunter caveman left its sting in me
I collected the berries and fed him when he was unsuccessful
I stood tall next to my hunter

He has his grunts of male lost
I can pick him out from the crowd and hear his voice
The look he gives me re assures my mind
He has my total monogamy

Nothing lasts forever and silent tears i have
A cold cloud surrounds me
But i lift my head and hold myself proud
I am a woman,the stronger of the species

The women will understand this more than the men

Hippy

Mutt said:
I think both sides are equal in strength, where one 1/2 lacks the other makes up for....perfect balance. :cool:

Nuff said..a state of mind doesnt require you to have a pair of stones or a womb! I will say that both sexes do have different mental traits however, but the way I see it, you're taught to be a man, and a woman, from birth, from culture.

I have met women who are emotionally and mentally stronger than i could ever hope to be...my mother died of cancer several years ago after years of fighting it...after seeing what she went through with all the chemo and radiation treatments, i realized that she was stronger than anyone i know...having to go through something like that, and still waking up every day to try and live life, i think thats real strength.

Latest posts

Back