Attn: MOD Journal question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I was wondering where I should post a journal on jalapenos? Would you prefer it in this section of the forum, or am I to put this under the grow journal section. I don't want to rock the boat but I would love to do a grow journal on some jalapeno...maybe even finished up with a salsa recipe. I just wanna show how well rounded we are here...LOL.

Thanks again for the help.

I would love to do a grow journal on some jalapeno...maybe even finished up with a salsa recipe. I just wanna show how well rounded we are here..
I'd subscribe, go for it! :)

I had pictures of lots of my garden plants last year. Including a crop of jalapeno and habanero's.

I will do it then. Are the pics online or just you took pics? I'm a veggie garden kinda guy too.....gotta eat you know...lol.

snuggles said:
I will do it then. Are the pics online or just you took pics? I'm a veggie garden kinda guy too.....gotta eat you know...lol.

I posted 'em here on MP.

cool I hope you don't mind me looking through and stealing an idea or 2 I hope...never did these indoor.

OK I will start on this tomorrow I had some progress...yay!!!

Latest posts

Back