4u2sm0kes picture clone guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna call and tell his Mommy to put him in timeout.;)

4u2sm0ke said:
I bury the one I cutt through and the one above it...this makes the fan leaf lift towards the sky:D...hope this helps
Ok, thats exactly what i`ve been doing,(other than the cut through the node...thanks for that tip:cool: , i`ll start using it;) )burying 2 nodes in solo cups w/ humboldt peat moss.
Except for one i did the other day in a rockwool cube. It was first time with a rockwool cube...1.5" cube(not deep enoughto bury 2 nodes). This cube had a big ole hole in top where i had poked a marker into it, atleast twice the size of the stalk i dropped in there. So , i had 1 node and about 3/4" of stalk in this cube, and literally just flopping around in the huge hole. I stacked this cube ontop of another cube(cause they hold so much water) and placed it in dome with other clones...5 days later there was 1" long roots growing into the bottom cube...might have to start using these cubes. I didn`t think 1 node would be enough...

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont mist as much as I use too...Ive found that some ph water in the tray every few days works better for me....And as 7green said very little light is required to clone...most folks place thier cloner on the floor of veg room...I use a 4 foot flourescent shop light with grow bulbs...another thing to have is pacients...I had real bad time cloneing at first as well...this is just works best for me...

take care and be safe
Miss the ** bunches dude,

SkagitMagic

yeah awesome to have you lurkin, skagit...er potpoor....

Latest posts

Back