Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, just returned from Harborside Health Center,(oakland.ca) and grabbed my final 4.. Girl Scout Cookies....I love the strain and had to grow it one time...

View attachment image.jpg

FUn stuff here Bud! I got a "cookies" clone going, have never tried this one but i do like the gsc smoke a lot. We will have to compare our cookies along the way..lol I wonder how long they will go.

Greenest of mojo Bud.

FUn stuff here Bud! I got a "cookies" clone going, have never tried this one but i do like the gsc smoke a lot. We will have to compare our cookies along the way..lol I wonder how long they will go.

Greenest of mojo Bud.

Let's do it...it'll be a fun ride!

Okay, all are well over 6' and looking great...few lil ones still coming in...all in all not a single complaint.....

The two being forced 12/12 are doing great as well...

I sure would love to live where you can grow outdoors. Kinda makes my 3x5 tent look anemic. LOL

Nice.

I sure would love to live where you can grow outdoors. Kinda makes my 3x5 tent look anemic. LOL

Nice.

Bro, we do what we can within the law, with that being said, I'm sure your tent is far from anemic....thanks for the compliment!....

Still on track, the cookie clones are coming in nice, rest of tent is growing, one of the two light deprived has been harvested, this one still has a little while

Latest posts

Back