Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that flower and reveg, now is kicking to flower again? Or is that all new flower growth? Pretty early to be that far along if your in the US

I had it indoors, I started it on 12/12 for 3 days in the tent. I saw it was gonna get way too full so I threw it outside, light was pretty much in sink already with my indoors. She was fine for 2 weeks and then started throwing single leaves for a week then went back into flower last week. She has been getting super sticky and stinky now.

View attachment image.jpg
This is a supercrop clone, meaning it was taken from a flowering plant and forced into reveg by the light schedule and then when she finally got with it, she bloomed again. This has created double the bud sites, this one will definitely be getting a cage, maybe a make shot scrog with some help.

i never/cant use cages most of mine are over 6 ft biggest being 10 all i do a few weeks into flowering i use 1 big stake 5ft for the main stalk tie it to the stake pretty much like ur blue stakes thats pretty much all i do but i also remove alot of popcorn and smaller bud sites plus supercroping helps alot!

Girls are enjoying a dose of summer evening rain, finally a cooling off.

I had to transplant 8 flower girls yesterday, all is going well, I think I got PM or bird **** on a few plants, easy enough to fix. I tend to not sweat everything, just make the necessary adjustments. Tweaking the PH to my water, and spraying them down with an acid wash, should fix the issue. Other than that and a few loopers, I'm doing really good, all girls have buds out and growing daily in size, still getting a lil veg growth as they haven't stopped getting taller, now above the fence, but still unseen.

Kind, here's that one that came from inside, revue egged, and flowered again, it's super fruity stinky, and sticky as hell
View attachment image.jpg

Thank you all, I'm fighting the fight here like the rest of you, elements have been heat and wind, insects are bud worms, and I just got rid of PM.

But the girls are being fed right and seem to be moving right along, things are getting really crystaly I'll get some more pix up tomorrow

word same hear its just part of outdoor some years its easy some years u get knocked out but im sure ur have plenty of smoke in a few months! :48:

word same hear its just part of outdoor some years its easy some years u get knocked out but im sure ur have plenty of smoke in a few months! :48:

Oh yeah I will :joint: then it's back to indoors for an all new crop of girls, and an all new bloom room set up too.

These dam caterpillars, bud worms, loopers and munchers are keeping me on my toes. I have several plants that are just bombing with big ole buds, while some are just starting, it's crazy how clones will do that, guess the different hormone levels from different branches are doing this?

Next years outdoor grow will be pretreated for these munchers, I hate what they make my buds look like.

I will be pulling down my last mother plant, she was to be an indoor girl but a space issue forced her outdoors, into reveg, and now back to flower, and now with the pillars, I'm just going to pull her and see what I can salvage, maybe just hash the entire plant.

That is a big fat bummer lyfespan.... Sorry that happened.

Latest posts

Back