Fish Fert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
so my 3 seeds just got done germinating and i put them each in a pot with some good potting soil. when should i start using this fish fertalizer that i got, and how often? also how much should i water them for this first week

If you are growing outdoors do not use fish ferts as animals will dig up your plants. In my neck of the woods there are bears, raccoons, etc. which will all dig out your plants looking for that fish.

I`ve used it many times never had a plant dug up because of it. I only used it for flowering and it worked great for me. I even used fish heads before with god results but i just placed them on top of the ground and let them rot so if something wanted them they didnt have to dig. Slim

A guy did that around here (Atlantic Canada) and ended up with holes about two feet deep. There can't be too many animals where you are.

im o total noobie at all this but i was told to mix it in with my soil every six weeks from the start. this is all the food your seedlings need for the first few weeks. not sure tho, i dont have an animal problem here (touch wood), so its ok for me, and im just going to mix some in every 6 weeks or so.

hope this helps 85CANNABLISS

Latest posts

Back