passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o yea the sur gel works my lady had test in DUI school . she smoked the day of and passed with flying colors

hey. question.
can i do this 2 or 3 days before the test and be prepared when the big day comes, or do you HAVE to do this 2 hours before testing,

my friend smoked 5 days ago. he is on house arrest. he has a test in about an hour and 20 minutes. he did the jello thing. we'll know if he passed at around six.
he was sweating a lot, drinking a shitload of water. and he ate. we're doing this just as you said.

well.
he apparently failed.
his piss was too watery.
he has like 7 - 30 days in jdc.
he drank too much water.

Well, took my test yesterday as directed per this post. Got the call today that everything came back normal. I hadn't smoked in 12 days, drank moderate water, lots of beer. Drank that sure jell and everything was normal as she put it.

FYI, I've had some nasty stomach akes since, but the price was worth the admission. GO LAKERS!

Howdy Tokers!;)

I knew a lady who was a nurse in Cleveland and I have to credit Her with devising this method. Big Thanks Sarah!!!;)

Hypothetically of course, :rofl: take a drip bag, empty the normal saline out of it, fill it with someone elses clean p[solves all issues with adulteration and dilution], tape the bag under your arm[keeps the temps high enuf to pass muster], run the line inside tee shirt and shorts taping where needed. to use it just open the valve and "fill" the cup. [you'd have to watch very very closely to even see anything was amis.] ocassionally, a Dr will have you get neked 1st then say go fill the cup. solve that by always arriving at the Dr ready, even requesting to use their facilities when you come in. [Every time I've ever requested to use their Jon, the receptionist has reminded me to leave a sample.]:cool:

Hypothetically, I hope this can help you!!!;)

I just took a drug test for my new job, i smoke about an 1/8th a day since im growing. I didnt want to trust no drinks or shake's since the job was paying $38 per hour. I decided to go buy the wizzanator from pucktech technologe's. I drove and picked it up since they were local, 20$ got me like a belt made out of elastic material with velcro attatcments to put on or take off with ease. And inside the belt, the side that lays against your skin had a bag of urine in it with a tube running about 1ft long with a surgical hose clamp to stop the flow. I put this on and smoked a joint and went to take the drug test:). Results came in today, I passed:) alright!! I recomend using this set up to anyone looking to pass their drug test 100% every time. I recomend buying 2 just incase your tested randomly like me now. Good luck at let me know how this works for you!. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

well i took my test and i passed, THANKSS CINCY
but you gotta do somethin about the flavor man

you dnt say how much jello to mix, can you give a ratio here plz..im about to be tested next week, been a heavy smoker for yrs, stop 3 wks ago when i lost my job, desperately need a job & need to pass, last interview 2 weeks ago i was tested, failed after paying for 2 cleansers that cost me 80 bucks , they didnt work at all.. i'm new to this cool site ...looks helpful ..plz i cant afford to lose this time, thanx OJL

How much gelatin ??? i see 20 oz of water but how much gel do i add to it ??

Im a welder and they piss test all the time. I hav been using Sure Jell for a long time now. (I SMOKE EVERYDAY) Not much to it and it works. I just keep a half gallon of water and a box of sure jell in my truck. When they pick me "RANDOMLY", three times in three months (LOL), I just sneak out to my truck, mix it, drink it, piss one time then go back in and stall for about an hour. Its tha way to go.

I once was confronted by my manager stating we all had to go take a drug test for some new insurance company he had gotten us. The test was in 2 hours from the time he told us. Being a everyday smoker for years, my first thought was "time to find another job" - I then got an idea and called NORML.
I asked if there was any instant method of taking and passing the test. He told me to head over to the local head shop for something I don't recall the name of at the moment. I told him I don't have that kind of time. Here's what he came up with and I passed the test with no issues. Keep in mind I smoked the night before which was maybe 12-14 hours earlier.

Go to the bathroom and take care of business
Drink a lot of water
Take a vitimin
Drink more water
Hit the bathroom
Drink more water
eat a lemon or orange if u can

So here's the gest of it. Drain your system. Drink as much water as you can to the point you feel bloated - relive yourself and drink more. The vitimin adds color as does the lemon or orange. If you do this you're urine should be so diluted that thc will be undetectable.

Don't quote me on this as I read it in something Timothy Leary once wrote. Tylenol taken regularly often comes back as a false positive for thc. So, makes sense to list Tylenol as something you take daily as well to help the test score. Good luck if you have a test coming and join the groups in your area to ban drug testing!

Forgot something - this of course won't work on a hair folicle test. Hair tests are much harder to beat and not much on the market to help right now. The THC is contained in the actual hair, not the roots like many think. You can shampoo until your fingers bleed and it won't help. It's also been said that if you get frequent haircuts there's a chance traces of thc won't be found but there really isn't a lot of "win" stories when it comes to folicle testing.

well im sure this will work. i hope it does seeing i need to pass to become a marine. havnt smoke in a few days though about 6-7

Ok. Here goes. Have a test from freakin CPS *ugh* tomorrow. Was clean from April 15th until father's day, smoked a couple bowls then. Picked up Ready Clean, passed my test. Hmm, about 2 weeks ago, took a few hits off a blunt, then a couple days later, 4hits off a steam roller. Have used Jello method before, but used two packs in a juicy juice bottle (46 oz'z). Been taking 2 multivaitamins a day, and some cranberry tablets when I could remember. I'm semi terrified, cuz I don't ant the s**t to hit the fan, but I have no other option. Drinking lots of water tonight, gonna drink the kool-aid tomorrow about anhour before I go, except I will take 2 packets of koolaid and less water. Here's freakin hopin. BTW, I am 5 ft, about 150, slower metabolism, had a baby April 14th. (breast feeding helps speed up metabloism, and boots the breakdown of fat cells.) Will let y'all know what happens. Pray for me if you are that type.:holysheep:

I take a state parole test. It is the mother of all I have ever taken. It tests for THC/cannibiniods, methanphetamine, opiates (can tell the diff betw percocet and heroine and others), cocaine, pcp, benzos(xanax, valuim, etc), tranqs, mdma (close to meth), and other stuff I never heard of. Plus it tests for creatine and protien contents. I use a product called Herbal Clean Q tabs. They make others (Q carbo, the drink, and Q caps), and they work, but the Q tabs are the only ones that don't come up as a dilute (a violation). At one time they included instructions, but after what I think was some pressure, the box only contains the pills now. Here's how I use it.

Weight 180+, male

The first thing is you need to stop all toxin intake AT LEAST 60 hrs before the test. This is the most critical aspect of the process. Next, don't eat anything for six hours prior. You might eat a peice of fruit four hours before, if you can't wait that long, but keep it SMALL, a few bites. You need to start taking the pills an hour and a half before the test. Lets say you need to be there at 330. You would start at 200 with four (4) pills and sixteen ounces of water. Twenty minutes later (220) take three (3) more pills and sixteen more ounces of water. twenty minutes later (240) take the last three pills and sixteen more ounces of water. Twenty minutes after that you are clean (300), but I always wait an extra twenty or thirty minutes. I don't usually leave to go there till the hour goes by. You have to urinate as much as possible. I would've peed six or seven times through this process, although you don't get much until the last ten minutes or so. I might even try to sneak one in in the parking lot of the parole office. I have been on parole, taking this test since jan 02. I have failed many, but since adopting this product and technique (NO DEVIATIONS), I have only failed one. I used to landscape, and when I get home my piss is brown, so needless to say, I wasn't hydrated enough before the product. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day, because once you take this product, you can't drink anything else until you take your test. It even warns about drinking too much of anything besides water too close to product time.

Any other questions, just ask. I have seen herbal clean products online for as little as $11 a use. Check it out.

ok **** the urine test. What about a saliva test?? i read up online and to some friends, all whom which to agree that thc is absent after 72 hours in the saliva. Any with first hand experience lemme know b/c this is much needed for career

Latest posts

Back