VERY late flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Alright, so i started around april from seed, just like last year. But last year, in august, they were flowering like crazy!

This year, i've been able to sex them... i've got females, but for some reason, ONLY the males have shown signs of full flowering...

I've gotten rid of the males, and kept my girls... but we're now august and september is coming up, and with september comes the cold, and they're STILL not flowering yet...

What's going on?

Maybe just a late flowering strain. I have a Mazar X Afghan strain that is not budding but the rest are. What strain are you growing if you know?

one of mine still isnt budding up also. im going to make a box to put over it to trick it into flowering

usually second week of august here bfor flowering/budding. ALTHOUGH, this year been very strange outdoors. I have a WW been flowering since i put her outside(May). I;m in Colorado, but i've heard this "early flowering" IS ACROSS THE U.S. this year-cannot expain-- course this is different than the thread is about-just a thought though,m you're probly normal, wait another week or two

Stop worrying.

8 plants of my 20 , none sexed.

:peace:

2 2 not sexed.JPG

Early minor panic is normal for this time. The trick is to make your self relax about things out of your control. It will be what it will.

hippy what kind of plant is that one in the middle at the bottom? i have one that looks like that but i have no idea what kind it is

Latest posts

Back