16 oz. plastic cup grow - who wants in????

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

OK guys and gals how about we have some fun. We were thinking about doing a 1 plant grow from start to finish in a 16 oz. plastic cup. Ok my question to you is how many of you wanna try with us? Who ever wants to try just reply to this thread saying you are in. You must DOCUMENT the entire grow with pictures if possible. Give a list of what you are doing such as Seed, Soil, Nutes, Lights ect. EDIT: Let the games begin. ;)

Bummer ... I got all my beans planted right now, but will defo be an interesting thread to follow.

P.S. I still got a few in jiffy pellets. Guess I could use one of them. Got a bit of a head start on you though ...

... but if I'm allowed bend the rules slightly, I'm there :D

What volume is a 16 oz cup ? Regards Runbyhemp

EDIT Just used the measurement converter Stoney posted yesterday.

I'm assuming it's 16 fluid ounces right ? That's a pint.

Thanks Stoney, knew it would come in handy

Runbyhemp said:
Bummer ... I got all my beans planted right now, but will defo be an interesting thread to follow.

P.S. I still got a few in jiffy pellets. Guess I could use one of them. Got a bit of a head start on you though ...

... but if I'm allowed bend the rules slightly, I'm there :D

What volume is a 16 oz cup ? Regards Runbyhemp

EDIT Just used the measurement converter Stoney posted yesterday.

I'm assuming it's 16 fluid ounces right ? That's a pint.

Thanks Stoney, knew it would come in handy
OK Runbyhemp will let ya slide. ;) Yes a 16 oz. plastic party cup. I'm sure you have done some drinking out of those bad boys before. :D You must DOCUMENT everything from start to finish in this thread with pictures if possible. List everything you are using including soil, seed, nutes, lights ect. It will be just like doing a grow journal except there will be a bunch of us. :aok:

Here we go folks. ;)

Seed - Papaya - Nirvana
Germination - wet paper towel
Soil - Miracle-Gro (that feeds plants up to 3 months) ;)
Veg lighting - 65 watt Flourex
Flower lighting - 400 watt HPS

100_7764.jpg

100_7765.jpg

100_7767.jpg

I'm in!!! I already have four in small plastic cups(Afghani and White Rhino). Some of the cups are like 12 oz though. I'm vegging under a 175w MH and 18w fluoro. Mine have been in veg for three weeks so i've got a headstart! How tall before flowering is forced TBG?

bombbudpuffa said:
I'm in!!! I already have four in small plastic cups(Afghani and White Rhino). Some of the cups are like 12 oz though. I'm vegging under a 175w MH and 18w fluoro. Mine have been in veg for three weeks so i've got a headstart! How tall before flowering is forced TBG?
Flower when ya want BBP. It's all up to the grower in this one. ;) I think were gonna let the baby ride as long as we can before flower. :D

Hey grun ill start on in my grow cabnet when i get home to day thats a 16oz plastic cup right?? alright i already have about 30 seeds germing for the box so ill throw a few in some cups are you leting them stay in that cup all the way through???

Let The Games Begin! I have some lowryders that just started in the cups a week ago, but I could start an Apollo 11 or Swazi Redbeard? Which do you think? I guess there aren't any real "rules" to this are there other than the cup size right?

I'm in...but I am way to stoned this morning to figure out my container volume...darn Jack Herer.:ccc:

Are my 4" square pots too big?

DLtoker said:
Let The Games Begin! I have some lowryders that just started in the cups a week ago, but I could start an Apollo 11 or Swazi Redbeard? Which do you think? I guess there aren't any real "rules" to this are there other than the cup size right?
I would go with the Apollo 11. The only rule is your plant has to stay in the same cup the whole grow.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would go with the Apollo 11. The only rule is your plant has to stay in the same cup the whole grow.

Can my cup say sit in a rain gutter?

Elephant Man said:
I'm in...but I am way to stoned this morning to figure out my container volume...darn Jack Herer.:ccc:

Are my 4" square pots too big?
Eman it must be a 16 fluid oz. plastic party cup. Nothing else will do. ;)

Growdude said:
That is my little secret lol
Go for it but it must be in a 16 fluid oz. plastic cup. Know cutting out the bottom of the cup. ;)

Just so everyone knows once all the questions get asked and replied to i will be deleting them to make the thread clean again.

Once again all ya have to do is document your grow from start to finish in a 16 fluid oz. plastic party cup with pictures if possible.

The plant must stay in the same cup the whole grow from start to finish.

Very simple. :D

I'm in.

One 16 oz cup
1 white widow seed
miracle grow soil mixed with 25% vermicultie
2 4 ft. flours's

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Go for it but it must be in a 16 fluid oz. plastic cup. Know cutting out the bottom of the cup. ;)

What! ohh well I thought I was on to somthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back