how to add weight to you buds !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
if you want nice fat and heave buds, just place a pice of bread in a saled contaner wait a day then open it up. you should have nice heave buds. :headbang:

yes just a pice of bread. the dry buds draw the moisture from the bread. i have done this many times. it really works

it also works with the bud you buy that has obviously been allowed to over dry.

wow thats pretty crazy .. it makes sense tho

Try to use wheat bread or unbleached breads. Why the hell do they bleach bread for!

Anyways, yea yea I eat sandwiches too, but I don't want to smoke it. Probably messes up the lungs. Not that it matters anyways with all the pollution and what not. We'll all probably die as mutated hermies.

:confused: What the hell are you talking about Dizoelio ?????????

It works!!!!!! I did it with some crappy dried out bc bud. It was 2.2 grams and i used 3 slices of bread and a sandwich tupperware container. I put in one slice of bread on the bottom, a hollowed out piece in the middle and the 3 little bc buds in the hollowed out piece of bread. Than I put a slightly moistened piece on top and sealed it. I came back 6 hours later and opened the lid. I removed the top piece of bread and let the buds sit for an hour to give them a chance to dry out. They now weigh 2.63g. (they weighed 2.19g. 7 hours ago) They taste way better and are not dry at all. When I started they were soo dry they would crumble!!

That's interesting!! I have some little buds that are dried out. I'm going to try too!! Thanks for the tip.

so i got 25g of dry bud that i figured id try this out with.. i put it all in a ziplock bag ... wet a peace of bread a lil bit and stuck it in the ziplock with tha bud... ima let it sit overnight and check it out 2marow.. hope it works

Bleek187 said:
it added .2g ... lame.. ima try agin tonight a lil dif

Nobody said to use a ziploc bag and the slightly moist piece of bread has to be OVER the buds in a container. go back and follow the directions.

yea i did... it workd went from 17g to 19g ... But the weed smells like wet bread... smells strange... alot better tho

i heard about the orange peels... question... does that add any flavor to the bud? cuz somebody told me that it did..

definitly best to do it with some fruit, apple peal, orange peal, =) mmmm give the bud a nice little flavour of the fruit

heheh my faveorite was using sweet tooth and grapefruit peal =P

I haven actually seen people cure pot with fruit, the same way your doing with bread, to add flavor to the herb and it does infact work. I like the bread idea, more weight is good.

Latest posts

Back