the great return sin incs bag seed new strain eastwest delight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
well guys how has it been. long time no see. well i don't know where to start. i have made a leap into hyro. on my frist try with hydro every time i moved them into the flowering room they keep dying on me. but i didn't let it kick my %^&. i hung in there and BOOM. ok heres the lay out .i am flowering in a 2x3 room and veg room is 2x2 i have a 250 watt hps plus a 175 watt mh in the flowering room as you can see in the pics. i have 2 computer fans inthe top of the room to help with heat plus a big box fan to help me get the light closer to my ladies. one of my ladies is about 6 in's from the light and still onoburn. all the ladies and the flowering room where grown in soil the muit branched plant has bee a mother for about a year. then i got the idea of taking the best weed from the eastside of the city and the westside of the city and breeding my self a good city hybrid.and BOOM pics of the singled stem flowering plant is the off spring of the small plant and the muti branched plant she is called eastwest delight.its been 4 weeks of flowering for the hyird and she has already passed the much older plants in the room in bud production and palnt growth. te muit branch has been flower snice the 1st of last month and the small 12 in flowering plant about 5 weeks. now in the floweringroom are two new mothers that are about 5 weeks old and in the hydro are clones of the mothers and one of my own strain eastwest delight. i have in the veg room 1 70 watt hps and 2 42 watt cfl. i have converted a 4bulb 48 in 128 watt t8 into a 128 watt 2 buld side lighting int by overdriing two 6500k bulbs with the 4 bulb ballst. i have all so made my own cloner out of a sysfrom ice chest as you can see it work well. i would tell you about my nutes but pics are sometimes better then words i am getting to high to type so unitl the next up date keep it hot:eek:

grow 001.jpg

grow 002.jpg

grow 003.jpg

grow 004.jpg

hi have more plants to show but it says that my file is to big can some one help me with this:tokie:

grow 029.jpg

grow 028.jpg

grow 025.jpg

grow 026.jpg

grow 024.jpg

grow 023.jpg

hey ive been useing that schultzs plant food 20/20/20 is seems 2 be working good,what u think about it? also on top post pic 3 looks the best,whats up with picture 4 with all the lighy spots?all in all looks good,cant waite untill i get some that far along o-most there.stak green bro

well plets the food well i use shulz plant food plus 10-15-10 for the first 2 weeks then i stop the 10-15-10 and i start to use shuitz all per 20-30-20 for about two weeks then i stop that and use mg bloom buster 15-30-15 for about 4 weeks. then just kings syurp and water oh the spot are burn marks a let my girl watch out for the plants i had to go out of town. when i got back it was to late.

ok guys here are the pics from the frist post i had to resize

grow 005.jpg

grow 007.jpg

grow 008.jpg

grow 010.jpg

grow 011.jpg

grow 014.jpg

grow 012.jpg

grow 013.jpg

grow 020.jpg

grow 006.jpg

so what does the fam think of my ice chest cloner

ok guys update time. lets see where to start. well i have harvest two of my own strain. 1 mother summerset 5 branched clone and 1 lowrider honeysuckule. i little before and after pics going on. they came out real nice i grew the mother summerst clone for a freind and hw said that he around 300 $ in dime bags from her i guess thats good since i dont deal and would know the frist thing about pricing weed for sale. anyway the lowryder i kept fpr my self that @#$% had me and my girl and her frenid the the bed by the in of the night. :chillpill:

grow 003.jpg

grow 038.jpg

grow 037.jpg

grow 040.jpg

grow 001.jpg

grow 075.jpg

grow 076.jpg

now that i have that out the way we can move on. snice i now have room in my flowering room i have put my one of my 10g hydro units into the room. it now has three very big clones of my eastwest delight in it and i am running out of space if they keep going at this rate iam going to have to put it on the floor.

grow 049.jpg

grow 052.jpg

grow 053.jpg

grow 054.jpg

grow 055.jpg

now lets what esle do i have to update? oh yea i have used on of my moms to put in the flower room becuse my veg room only really had room for one so shes like a week in.

grow 050.jpg

grow 062.jpg

grow 063.jpg

grow 070.jpg

grow 071.jpg

now here she is guys my very my very frist ment to do strain eastwat delight she os just get a few brown hairs on her and the main cola is the size of a 20 oz soda bottle she make me smlie when i look at her i no shes a about 5weeks in so i flushed her real good to clean her out and i am starting over with the nutes and adding some kings syurp after 2 more waterings iam going to stop the nutes on week 7 that should give her about three weeks to get it out her system

grow 065.jpg

grow 066.jpg

grow 067.jpg

grow 068.jpg

grow 069.jpg

grow 057.jpg

grow 064.jpg

hey thanks man good to see som of the fam come in:D :D

Looking nice... is the pic of the outside door a metal shed???
Im thinking about trying to insulation and lightproof a 8x8 metal shed for growing in the winter...

thanks no its a lil 5x2 space in the basement if you do go with the outside thing try and get some that you can remove the roof and replace it with some scuffed clear plex glass. i say scuffed so that when veiwing fron the top nobdy can see in from the top but still let a lot of light in:D

hey guys how long do yall let your bag seed bud

Go by the trichomes. there is a chart somehwere around here. You need a jewlers loupe or microscope.

Looking great man.

don't pull your plants until the calyxes are swollen... you won't have the weight you could if you pull to early. So along with the trichs watch the calyxes ;)

Latest posts

Back