Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 07-12-2007, 01:06 AM   #1
Dewayne
IS BAKED

Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne
Default What do you think..

The chances are successfully growing and flowering a lady that's not an autoflower type of plant, in an autoflowering environment? lol.

I am going to do the 16 oz cup grow in outdoor conditions now. Which it's time for flowering here, so i was curious, what you think the chances of taking good bag seed beans and growing + successfully flowering the plants are? I appreciate any input, thanks!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 AM   #2
SmokinMom

Good question D! I look forward to seeing everyones opinions.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #3
Dewayne
IS BAKED

Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne Dewayne

I look forward to seeing some responses too, i'd just like to know. Regardless i'm going to try and do it, but i'd just like to know the chances of it happening are. Hopefully no matter what though i can get 'em to bud.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Old 07-12-2007, 01:42 AM   #4
longtimegrower
Retired grower.

longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower longtimegrower

Chances should be good but we see grower on the form everyday Loving there plant to death. I have planted plants the 4th of july that got three foot tall by the end of the season and made over 40 grams. Its not to late just its hard on outside plants to thrive through the hottest and dryest time of the year. Your odds of success go up if you have your plant close by so you can water it every time it needs it. Good luck and go for it. If learing some good growing lessons is all you get out of it then you stuck gold. Slim
longtimegrower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #5
Dewayne
IS BAKED

yeah, that's about my only choice. I think if the plant will make it then it will. Because i can provide sufficient water/soil/nutes etc. I know it'll need more water than regular plants because it's so root bound in such a small container, but that wouldn't be a problem. just depends on if the plant will flower successfully in these conditions. Thanks for your input man. I'm just gonna go for it and we'll see what happens

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Old 07-12-2007, 06:53 AM   #6
Mr.Wakenbake
***Organic Grower***

Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake Mr.Wakenbake

its common for people to start plants on 12 /12 as i have some plants started the sae way... no plant will flower until sexually matue.

my autoflowering lowryder still isnt budding like it should because it not mature even after 4 weeks of flowering. bud set hasnt even begun....

your palnts will be fine and as long as you keep em healthy you are going tp get plenty of potent sensi buds..... good luck man
Mr.Wakenbake is offline   Reply With Quote