Smell dat Blueberry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Had a buddy of mine give me a blueberry clone.
He says he got this blueberry in 1989 and has kept it ever since.
This stuff is some stinky stinky weed, him just walking in with this thing got my living room smellin sweet.
And what a tasty smoke so I gotta try out this blueberry on my next grow, think ill do some more white widow as well.

Well ill try to get up some pics as I will start my next grow very soon.

Time to start workin on this journal.
Here I have my blueberry (the bigger one) and some white widow clones. The WW is a bit behind the BB but I want to vegg up the BB some and take clones before I change the light cycle.

Also here is a pic of my WW mother.

I have been experimenting with this ebb&flow system for clones and small plants.
I like it for cloneing because it keeps the rockwool from being soaked all day from leaving them in a shallow dish with water.
The trick was to place the rockwool in the hydroton just low enough that when it floods it only touches the bottom of the cubes.

When the clones are just cutt I flooded more often to really keep them wet, as they perked up and continued to live I would lower the cycles, I only flood 2 times a day now for 5 min.

I believe this forces the plant to produce roots in search of water.
It has even worked by just placeing fresh cutting directly into the hydroton, no rockwool. Just lots of flood and drain cycles at the very begining.

8_19_07 001.jpg

8_19_07 002.jpg

8_19_07 004.jpg

You've got some great looking clones going man. That BB sure looks like one healthy plant.

Good luck to you!!!!!

Congrats on the BB, im dying to take a taste of this strain :cool:

Looking forward to this one. I loved your last WW grow.;)

on the clones i think they would root much faster minus those huge solar panal leaves and just letting the smaller leaves take over...i trimmed them off my clones and they are gorgeous now....just a suggestion

AlienBait said:
Looking forward to this one. I loved your last WW grow.;)

This time instead of 8 plants in my 2x5 area Im going to grow 3 plants that I top to bush out a bit more.
So instead of mega cola's Im goin for a more controlled grow, Im sure the 3 will fill my grow area just as well but not be as tall.

Im sure I wont see the harvest I did last time but am hopeing to improve the potency.

This time instead of 8 plants in my 2x5 area Im going to grow 3 plants that I top to bush out a bit more.
So instead of mega cola's Im goin for a more controlled grow, Im sure the 3 will fill my grow area just as well but not be as tall.
At the moment I have 6 in a 3ftx2 1/2ft room and it's way overcrowded. Finally, someone who feels my pain:D. I'm seriously thinking about killing 3 of themso my best 3 can get more light. Great job on the grow!

I got 3 plants transplanted into the waterfarm buckets today.
My WW is on the right side and looks hungry because i was using low str. nutes to not burn the earlyer taken clones.

Soon ill take some Blueberry clones from the center one before I switch the lights.

8_26_07 001.jpg

8_26_07 002.jpg

8_26_07 003.jpg

awesome looking grow growdude :) gotta say blueberry is up there in my top 3 strains. Looking forward to seeing how it goes

Cool grow :)

I believe this forces the plant to produce roots in search of water.

Thought you might enjoy this article, it talks about the root types, and shows an interesting way to grow in ebb and flow.

It has even worked by just placeing fresh cutting directly into the hydroton, no rockwool. [/B]Just lots of flood and drain cycles at the very begining.
I was wondering how many times do you flood your cuttings (not in rockwool) when they are first cut?

Bubby said:
I was wondering how many times do you flood your cuttings (not in rockwool) when they are first cut?

At the very first I flooded continously until they perked up well and dropped it to about 5 min every hour, then less and less.

Took a clone frome the blueberry and will probably go 12/12 this weekend.
Good growth for the first week in the waterfarms.

9_01_07 003.jpg

9_01_07 001.jpg

BluntFullOfKush said:
Growdude they look good, what size light do you have on them??

There are 2 400 watt lights one MH one HPS

Latest posts

Back