....Found In My Driveway.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
I found this plant growing in the cracks of slab of my driveway and it looks pretty healthy.. i will keep posting pics for any one interested in seeing how it turns out...and if anyone has any tips on anything let me know..

weed 003.jpg

weed 004.jpg

weed 005.jpg

weed 006.jpg

weed 007.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Thats a suprise isn't it....but your driveway????? not very stealth man. I'd be more worried about being busted.
Ya sure its weed you got some unnussual branching. seen other kinds of weeds resemble MJ but you gotta look close at the stem.

its in the back yard and i have an 8ft privacy fence so and my garage blocks it off from ppl also..

the more I look at it the more the branching just looks very very wierd. never know tho...mighta dropped a seed and it just took off. but for no maint. that is bushy n healthy. I'd keep an eye on it. but those branches look very very odd.

I highlited...
You have multiple fan leaves off the same point on the same stem. gonna let others chime in on this one.
Something don't look quite normal. PM'd a few of the pros to take a look. ;)

weed 007.jpg

Mutt said:
I highlited...
You have multiple fan leaves off the same point on the same stem.

can you get side shots of the area's Mutt high lighted?

somit does look odd indeed :eek:

nice look'n tho for a driveway crack grow :p

here is what you asked for.. the last pic is of a leaf at the bottem of the plant with out those weird leafs on it..

weed 011.jpg

weed 012.jpg

weed 014.jpg

weed 013.jpg

Is there a nuclear power plant nearby?

hehe, jistkiddin

absolutly fanominal story great find!!!!!!!!! ill be watching this one

wow thats crazy ive herd of indoor grows,16oz cup grows,shotglass grows,outdoor grows,and organic grows but never ever hav i come across a driveway crack grow lol good luck and keep us updated

thats pretty wild , almost looks like you got a genetic freak there , no thing wrong with that , you may have stumbled on a new strain ??? just take care of her , see what she does ...

think it might be a one of THESE

"Whorled phyllotaxy is associated with subsequent anomalies in the growth cycle (i.e., multiple leaflets and flattened or clubbed stems). Also, most whorled plants are staminate and whorled phyllotaxy may be sex-linked."

seem to be mainly males

hope that helps

Big ol' indica growing from the crack of a driveway. Interesting. It looks very healthy and interesting leaflet paterns...i've seen it a few times. interesting to see more!

Polyploidy i believe this is correct? I always found this very intersting stuff when my grow guy mentioned it to me. I've never had one myself but i'd like to.

If so this would be a triploidy right? Triploidys are if i'm not wrong very inferior to dipbids and tetraploid plants. Although i think it delays the vegetative growth quite some bit. Something like 30%. So if grown outdoors it might not make it to the finish of the season. I'd defiantley make sure it could.

They grow a lot larger leafs, they grow taller, almost by 25% on both leafs and height i believe. They also show like a 150%-200% increase in THC. There's some ammount of decrease in CBD and CBN though.

There's some chemical thing you can use to treat your seeds to help produce "polyploidy plants". Only few will actually make it though. i've thought about getting this poisonus chemical once but i said i'd rather not find out if something bad could happen :p lol like..smoking chemical :p Myabe it's just me but whatever.

I find it very interesting. I'm kinda confused though to whether this is Whorled phyllotaxy such as HGB suggested. I wouldn't doubt his information. But from what i believe this is a "triploidy" which are polyploidy. I may be wrong though. I'd like to have someone follow up on this, thanks guys very much!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
Big ol' indica growing from the crack of a driveway. Interesting. It looks very healthy and interesting leaflet paterns...i've seen it a few times. interesting to see more!

Polyploidy i believe this is correct? I always found this very intersting stuff when my grow guy mentioned it to me. I've never had one myself but i'd like to.

If so this would be a triploidy right? Triploidys are if i'm not wrong very inferior to dipbids and tetraploid plants. Although i think it delays the vegetative growth quite some bit. Something like 30%. So if grown outdoors it might not make it to the finish of the season. I'd defiantley make sure it could.

They grow a lot larger leafs, they grow taller, almost by 25% on both leafs and height i believe. They also show like a 150%-200% increase in THC. There's some ammount of decrease in CBD and CBN though.

There's some chemical thing you can use to treat your seeds to help produce "polyploidy plants". Only few will actually make it though. i've thought about getting this poisonus chemical once but i said i'd rather not find out if something bad could happen :p lol like..smoking chemical :p Myabe it's just me but whatever.

I find it very interesting. I'm kinda confused though to whether this is Whorled phyllotaxy such as HGB suggested. I wouldn't doubt his information. But from what i believe this is a "triploidy" which are polyploidy. I may be wrong though. I'd like to have someone follow up on this, thanks guys very much!

~Burn One~
Dewayne
best to click on hgb's link man.

Latest posts

Back