Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 08-13-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
HomeGr0wnHydro

HomeGr0wnHydro
Default Scrog?

hello... i'm new to this forum and i want to say... well done, i tip my hat to the ones who have been here for along time... great great people on this site loads of information... now i'm not a new grower, however i am interested in SCROG... what exactly is it... i mean do you just top your plant and lst your plant until you have at least 5-6 shoots and put a screen of 2"x2" squares and it will lay right on top of the canopy and only the colas come up from between the screen??? is that what it is at all? is there any specific place you have to put the screen or the plant will grow around it??? someone please help me with this... a brief explanation possibly an example would be greatly appreciated thanks...

HGH
HomeGr0wnHydro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Welcome to MP HGH. Here is a link that should help you out. Once you click on it stroll down to the veg section under training and pruning and you will see a SCROG link. http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/G...c%20Topics.htm Hope this helps ya out. If not just reply back to this thread and i will find something else for ya.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Mutt
Just a Dawg

Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt Mutt

great link TBG....thought I'd throw in that Scrog is best done with rooted female clones. It could be a nightmare trying to untie a male from the screen without accidently messing up the others.
Most Scrog applications are done with hydro. Have seen them with dirt tho.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
HomeGr0wnHydro

HomeGr0wnHydro

thanks guys for the info
HomeGr0wnHydro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:44 AM   #5
berserker
RETARDED

berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker berserker

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
Welcome to MP HGH. Here is a link that should help you out. Once you click on it stroll down to the veg section under training and pruning and you will see a SCROG link. http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/G...c%20Topics.htm Hope this helps ya out. If not just reply back to this thread and i will find something else for ya.
Thanks,I havent seen that link and have been looking deep at it.Thanks TBG.Keep it GREEN

"When going gets tough,the tough get growing"

"Each one,teach one"

Currently growing:
Veg:
Flowering:randy candy

Currently smoking:
Diesel
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote