Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 02-09-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
pot man27

pot man27
Default pif

i have been smoking and selling this **** called pif i think its a strain of haze it is mad nice yo its expensive but gives a high like nothing ive smked i was wondering if it is fo sho0 a strain of haze
pot man27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:30 AM   #2
Stoney Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by pot man27
i have been selling this **** called pif i think its a strain of haze it is mad nice yo its expensive
Dude, ya talkin about sellin in a place that ain't cool for that. Put it under man, and keep it away.

Not cool man.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:41 AM   #3
The haze one

The haze one The haze one The haze one The haze one

Hey man for personal experience a cool name just increases the price man. Any idoit can come up with a name for dope and pull it off. All of a sudden its called "pif" (lol *** kind of name is that?) and your paying 30-40 dollars more for an ounce. Dont take everyones word for **** especially if they are making money off of you!
The haze one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 06:08 AM   #4
lady kush

lady kush

Well from my experiance I've smoked this "piff", it does have that great haze taste and smell and it does put you on your *** like haze. Now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of northern lights, but hay who knows.
lady kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:21 AM   #5
DimeZ

DimeZ

PIF is any weed that normally puts you on your *** bag off 2-3 tokes, now this hazy weed you speak is haze, Infact its purple haze one of the finest you can find in Ny-Harlem-Brooklyn. WAY DIFFERENT from regular haze or any haze or dro. I think the strian is g13 haze x white widow.

Last edited by DimeZ; 02-10-2006 at 01:24 AM.
DimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:22 PM   #6
rebelwithoutacause

rebelwithoutacause rebelwithoutacause

Is purple haze worth the high price tag? Where can you get the real seeds from?
rebelwithoutacause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 09:18 PM   #7
DimeZ

DimeZ

i have no idea where purple haze seeds can be bought
Old 03-08-2006, 05:45 AM
gqone333
This message has been deleted by gqone333.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:01 AM
gqone333
This message has been deleted by gqone333.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
jerzybakes420

jerzybakes420
Default you guys are funny and know nothing about nugz...

Alright i'm gonna break it down for ya. PIF is an acronym it stands for Paid In Full. Like the movie. PIF is a popular slang term for haze in the north east US. But what you this is haze or PIF isn't actually haze at all. Haze is dro or kind bud that has been chemically treated and cured with fermeldahyde (not sure of spelling) also known as WET. Fermeldahyde is also the ingredient used to make PCP or Angel Dust. So when you are smoking PIF or haze you are smoking fermeldahyde. However i could care less, PIF is all that I blaze cuz that EDIT knocks me on my EDIT

please don't attempt to circumvent the language filter. The admnistration enacted it for a reason

Last edited by Hick; 03-29-2007 at 01:40 PM.
jerzybakes420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
Hick
Git "R" lit

Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick

Quote:
you guys are funny and know nothing about nugz...
...you're funny too...I look forward to you educating us on the finer points of nugz...
Quote:
Haze is dro or kind bud that has been chemically treated and cured with fermeldahyde
Haze is a strain. Your experiences with 'pif' may well be accurate, but your desription of Haze is ....simply wrong..

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
Site Rules.. Please read 'em..

Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #10
jerzybakes420

jerzybakes420
Default yes haze is a strain

I am not denying that haze is a strain. I am simply saying that the haze in the US is not real haze, for the most part. Unless you know someone that orders seeds and grows it at home it probably isn't haze. If you live in california and have a medical marijuana perscription you can get real haze too at shops. The bottom line is that if you want some real haze or even better bud you got save up some fetti and make the trip to Amsterdam. I go twice a year at least and it is the greatest city on earth in my opinion. Keep puffin and remember to pass the dutchie to the left hand side.
jerzybakes420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #11
55DAYZNCOUNTIN

Where do I start? Better yet I'm gonna stay outa this one! 55
Old 03-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #12
pharcyde

pharcyde pharcyde pharcyde

here is some more information:

New York Post: NYC Haze Days Over

Also: Paid in Full is also the title of a song by Eric B and Rakim that sounds great when high. There is a lot of samples and it's kind of trippy. Nas used the same beat in one of his songs.

Last edited by pharcyde; 03-29-2007 at 10:14 PM.
pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #13
Hick
Git "R" lit

Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzybakes420
I am not denying that haze is a strain. I am simply saying that the haze in the US is not real haze, for the most part. Unless you know someone that orders seeds and grows it at home it probably isn't haze. If you live in california and have a medical marijuana perscription you can get real haze too at shops. The bottom line is that if you want some real haze or even better bud you got save up some fetti and make the trip to Amsterdam. I go twice a year at least and it is the greatest city on earth in my opinion. Keep puffin and remember to pass the dutchie to the left hand side.
I'd love to see the 'dam, but priorities won't allow it. How cool to sit around and sample a half dozen or ten varities.
...BUT...I see some members around here that grow some buds that I would put up against any 'coffee shop' bud in Amsterdam.

In the US alone, there are tens of thousands of 'self provider' that nurture and care for their own individual med's, with a passion that far surpass' any 'commercial' coffe shop cultivar.
Granted, they have the resources, the facilities and the advantage, of not haveing john Law looking over their shoulder.
But, where do you find the best tomatoes?..at the "super Market" franchise's corprate farms, or from the li'l old man down the street that grows a half dozen plants in the back yard?

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
Site Rules.. Please read 'em..

Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:11 AM   #14
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

http://weedfarmer.com/buy_seeds/index_en.htmlPurple Haze...halfway down the page.
bombbudpuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #15
Dada

Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada Dada

Yeah -- you can buy Haze beans from just about any major seedbank. Lots of folks here grow one variety of Haze or another, so we don't really have to "know" someone who grows it -- we do it ourselves. I doubt very much if the folks who visit this forum and grow their own Haze dip it in formaldehyde when they get done. And if you are knowingly smoking formaldehyde, as your post seems to say, well, that is just... odd.
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #16
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dada
Yeah -- you can buy Haze beans from just about any major seedbank. Lots of folks here grow one variety of Haze or another, so we don't really have to "know" someone who grows it -- we do it ourselves. I doubt very much if the folks who visit this forum and grow their own Haze dip it in formaldehyde when they get done. And if you are knowingly smoking formaldehyde, as your post seems to say, well, that is just... odd.
lol!
bombbudpuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:15 PM   #17
Bleek187
higher than captain kirk

Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187 Bleek187

wth are you talkn about.. the haze U get in tha US is not real haze.. thats prolly tha dumbest thing ive ever heard...
Bleek187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #18
Stoney Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleek187
wth are you talkn about.. the haze U get in tha US is not real haze.. thats prolly tha dumbest thing ive ever heard...
Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the fact that thousands of growers in the USA use seeds acquired from other countries. There are many breeders in the USA that have created their own strains. Some make their way to other countries seed banks.

"Real" Haze seeds have been available from seed banks for some time. I still have some seeds from a buy from Holland.

So I'm confused as to what you mean when you say the marijuana strain "Haze" that is widely available in the USA, isn't "Real".

Please explain that to me.

Also, please do so without any "dumbest" names concerning another members postings.

All of us need to keep it friendly here.

Thanks.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Bleek187
This message has been deleted by Hick.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #19
DimeZ

DimeZ

jerzybakes420 you cant forget the commercail growers in cali-colorado-ny-mia,they all have haze. From where you say? other seedbanks or other pro-growers simple, why would it not be real when the top notch seebanks are amsterdam.

PS: I got haze... lol