Pics of Rdrose's White Widow grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
Hi all, just figured out how to send cell phone pics to my e-mail so I finally have some pics to post! :clap:

I love my plants, but they did start off with a little trouble (see my posts under Sick Plants: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13712)

So they're doing good considering...there are things I will do differently next time. :)

I think they would have been much healthier if they had been in the ground instead of pots, I noticed today that the pots are full of roots. But I have been having a great time and learning lots!

They're in their 6th week of flowering.

Close to top.JPG

Flowers.JPG

Lower Branch.JPG

Pollinated Female.JPG

WW center.JPG

WW Lady.JPG

:holysheep: Sorry, I just noticed I sent two of the same pic!!

very nice lady there rdrose. she looks amazing.

WoOzer

:p Thanks guys...apreciate it.

By the way, welcome to Mar P, we do enjoy the ladies' presence here. We love gals with green thumbs too! See you around!

Good luck on your plants - nothin' like smokin your own! Way to go!;)

Rdrose said:
I have been having a great time and learning lots!
They're in their 6th week of flowering.

And lovely ladies they are!

Looking sweet, Rdrose. Have you picked up one of the $10 microscopes yet?

You'll need it to harvest at the "just right" time.

Good luck to you!

Hey do you think somewhere their is a white widow plant showing off her redrose grow in in a form site called Rose Passion in bizarrow world. If all is equal then i bet its some kinda good looking Rose.

Stoney Bud said:
And lovely ladies they are!

Looking sweet, Rdrose. Have you picked up one of the $10 microscopes yet?

You'll need it to harvest at the "just right" time.

Good luck to you!

Thanks Stoney, and yes, I do have one of the microscopes, I love that little thing. It let's me see all of those beautiful little trichomes...:p

longtimegrower said:
Hey do you think somewhere their is a white widow plant showing off her redrose grow in in a form site called Rose Passion in bizarrow world. If all is equal then i bet its some kinda good looking Rose.

Sorry, longtimegrower, wrong Rose...:p Now I need to go check that site out!! LOL

Eduardo said:
Nice looking plant.How much weight do you expect?

Since this is my first grow, I'm not really sure. :)

they look great man. let us know how much you end up harvesting

SENS1MILLA said:
they look great man. let us know how much you end up harvesting

Thanks Sens1. Not to worry, I will give a full report!! :D

Nice grow Rd, make sure your baby doesn't become root bound and cause her stress.

Hippy

Latest posts

Back