Please!!! Help Multiple Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuzigothigh

...Roll another blunt...
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am happy to find this site.
I have been reading regularly for a while and i am grateful for all of you who offer your help and knowledge to us newbies for problems.

Hopefully i can get the neccesary help to save our little girl.

Long Story short,

She started being and outie... then i had to mover her in... for about 3 - 4 weeks she was hidden by the garage (not getting enought direct sun light, 2 hrs a day i would guess). There were 2 then, one parted.

So after, not gettin enough sun over 3 weeks, she was moved indoors. Not following a regular dark/light hours. I 've tried to keep her as much as 12/12 as i can.. but she has been getting about 8- 10 hrs of light a day for the past week.

I noticed black dots about 3 weeks ago. Now i know this is possibly an infestation. She looks pretty burnt. I accidentaly nut burnt her about a week ago. I flushed next day, it seems as if it was getting better.

Just moved her from the closet ( this is where i kept her, ever since she became an idoo'e), to a grow room much smaller.. i used an armoir... space is much smaller... i believe i am running 600 wts on her.

I am also not sure if she is already ready to harvest?
Any help? I am getting ready to crop tomorrow... but i figured i ask the experts before i do something dumb.
PLEASE HELP!!!:eek:

I will try to answer questions promptly. Pictures Below.

THanks again

DSC02155.JPG

DSC02156.JPG

DSC02157.JPG

DSC02159.JPG

DSC02161.JPG

DSC02166.JPG

Sorry Guys,

We ( my wifey and me) were just lightin' one ... time passed with out notice... tell us what you think?

Whats up mang. She looks a bit burnt but you already know that. ;) Have you checked the undersides of the leaves for spider mites at all? How long has she been in flower? The best way to check and see if your lady is ready for harvest is by checking the trichromes. You can do this with a $10 hand held microscope you can purchase at Radio Shack. ;) Here is a link to a thread that will show you a pic of trichromes and the window for harvest. [http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13710/COLOR]

TBG,

I have checked everywhere for spiders or other insects... my luck or my un-experienced eyes have not been able to catch any... altough by the look of my pictures it seems that i might be housing a colony...

She has been in flower stage for... hmmm... mid june, she was still outdoors... she then got put by the garage at the beggining of July to hide her.. this is when she would not get enought light... then she was put inside in the closet on first week of august... then 3 nights ago i moved her to the armoir... i tocided that she is getting burnt in the armoir ever since i put her there... i assume i am running to much light in that smaller space? any hints as to what wattage is should be using... the lights is about 2.25 ft above the top of her...

THanks TBG

Sounds like it's to hot for her in there if she's still getting burnt. Do you have any kind of venilation in there? Are you running any fans on her?

I did a hole on the back... lower section of the armour... about 6.5 x 3 inches.
I have a fan throwing air indirectly through a vent hose... i also have a smaller holw at the top.. 1.5 x 2 inches... where i have hung a small fan... facing the hole to circulate the air out of there.. u think i need more ventialtion?

TBG,

When she was in the closet the temperature would oscillate between 84 and 106 on average, now that she is in the armoire (more like a cabinet) the temperature oscillates between 78 and 94. The armoire has a better vent system since i cut two holes for air intake and outtake.

When she was in the closet, i had the door of the closet not closed all of the way. There was a fan throwing air in, and another one circulating the air inside the closet.

Hope this info helps

black spot mold is the black dots fer sure. the discoloration is due to flowering in combo with the nute burn, definitly too hot also, how close is the light?

ktownlegend said:
black spot mold is the black dots fer sure. the discoloration is due to flowering in combo with the nute burn, definitly too hot also, how close is the light?

The light is roughly about 2 feet from the tip of the plant.

I have just taken some pictures that i will upload about my grow to give you guys a better idea of the setup.

Are the balck spots something to be concerned about?

Thanks for your help.

its a form of mold/mildew, yes it is something to worry about, go out to ur local greenhouse/nursery find some stuff called Organocide. that and some stuff called final flush or clearex. that is for flushing salts and nutes of the roots before harvesting. u do that in combo with folliar feeding the Organocide 3 times a day for about 5 days and the mold/mildew problem should be gone. and the flushing with help with that nute burn as well as removing harmful elements from ur plants.

Fire it up

KT

Here are some pics of the new grow area that we have setup.

Tell us what you think.
Any improvements that you guys can think of?

Here are the pics.

PS. When we first bought the bulb, we got it for our grow in the closet (much bigger spage) and for two girls that we had at the time. We have moved our grow area to the cabinet... i am not sure if the bulb is to big for one plant and for the smaller area that it is now located at.

DSC02175.JPG

DSC02168.JPG

DSC02169.JPG

DSC02171.JPG

DSC02172.JPG

Sorry, havent figured out how to post and add images at the same time

From what I can see in the pics and what I have been reading you defintly have a mold problem and a nutrient problem as well as a bad magnesium deficiency -

Magnesium deficiency will exhibit a yellowing (which may turn brown) and interveinal chlorosis beginning in the older leaves. The older leaves will be the first to develop interveinal chlorosis. Starting at leaf margin or tip and progressing inward between the veins. Notice how the veins remain somewhat green though.
Notice how the leaves curl upwards like they're praying? They're praying for Mg! The tips may also twist.
This can be quickly resolved by watering with 1 tablespoon Epsom salts/gallon of water. Until you can correct nutrient lockout, try foliar feeding. That way the plants get all the nitrogen and Mg they need. The plants can be foliar feed at ½ teaspoon/quart of Epsom salts (first powdered and dissolved in some hot water). When mixing up soil, use 2 teaspoon dolomite lime per gallon of soil.
If the starting water is above 200 ppm, that is pretty hard water, that will lock out mg with all of the calcium in the water. Either add a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of epsom salts or lime (both will effectively reduce the lockout or invest into a reverse osmosis water filter.
Mg can get locked-up by too much Ca, Cl or ammonium nitrogen. Don't overdo Mg or you'll lock up other nutrients.

-Quote from Plant Abuse Chart and Photos by Nietzsche

ktownlegend said:
its a form of mold/mildew, yes it is something to worry about, go out to ur local greenhouse/nursery find some stuff called Organocide. that and some stuff called final flush or clearex. that is for flushing salts and nutes of the roots before harvesting. u do that in combo with folliar feeding the Organocide 3 times a day for about 5 days and the mold/mildew problem should be gone. and the flushing with help with that nute burn as well as removing harmful elements from ur plants.

Fire it up

KT

Thanks KT, I didn't realize you had replied until now.
I will go and buy the items you mentioned.
I will keep the forum updated!!

Thank you for your post clever intuition... i hope it is not as hard as it sounds.. I will add the Mg that they desperately need.
I'll have to go shopping tomorrow as i believe most of the stores are closed today.

BTW, i noticed that they have been gettin burn more and more as i keep turning on the light. I didn't turn it on last night, as i was awaiting to hear from you guys... would you or anyone else following this thread recommend turning the light on tonight?

Thanks

Your plant needs the light and the heat (this will help with the mold as well, as long as the humidity is down) Can you move your light higher above the plant by possibly putting her back into the closet and leaveing the door cracked with a fan on her? The armoir might be too air tight and small to allow proper ventilation which will build humidity which will cause mold. Your light in the closet should produce more than enough light and heat for one to four plants.:cool:

Latest posts

Back