Old Hippies New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it will be better in a few weeks but hey, gotta smoke.
PEACE

Buddy time 004 (Small).jpg

Buddy time1 (Small).jpg

Buddy time 001 (Small).jpg

beutifull plants OH,i like the third pic with the 2 huge colas,good work

I need to move..
someplace remote, just to be able to
grow some outdoor monsters..

Gotta love the sexy buds

Where was this picture taken, Garden of Eden? LOL, this is sweet!!

Point me to the forbidden fruit, please :)

Old Hippie said:
Took these this mornin.
PEACE

Is that just an optical illusion, or is that weed plant dwarfing the shed? This is as comment on the earlier pictures....

its a christmas tree witht 2 tops. lol love the bottom left hand pic up there too. thats a damn tasty lookin bud. wish i could smoke that one. great job.

Fire it up

KT

Old Hippie thats a lot of bud you really need to get rid of that somehow and not get in trouble doing it. I have heard you can burn it but if you do it all at once some one will surly notice. What you could do is roll it up in little pieces of paper and burn it slowly every day untill its all gone. Just a thought. I love all buds even bag seed grows. I saved seed that was 12th generation bagseeds and by the 12th year it would shut your eyes and it was the best weed around. Good luck. PS i agreed with Hick but these picks are a lot closer to harvest. It is better to pick a few plants early than to risk it all being taken. Slim

SmokinMom said:
Man, beautiful. Will you marry me Old Hippie? ;)

Excellent stuff!!!

Botany, isnt it just amazing what it can do. When a plant matures human biology comes into play... :D

So many marriage request here.. LOL Must the in season..

www.mariujuanaBuddyfinder.com... LOL

woops I wonder how many clicks this page will get.. Enjoy the bud!!

Nico

To know others love growin as much as me. To KNOW you took a couple seeds and done every thing as right as you know how to, and babied them and watched them grow soo beautiful!. Man! every year its like I cant wait till spring to plant! Oh Did I say I love to grow Smoke! LOL
Hey its like oral sex with a beautiful woman, when I lit up that Sweet Sticky Bud! and it with sex! WOW!!!!!:heart:

PEACE

TFIP Sept 17, 2007 053 (Small).jpg

WOW Sept 17, 2007 047 (Small).jpg

TFIP2 Sept 17, 2007 052 (Small).jpg

Taken from inside the plant Sept 17, 2007 055 (Small).jpg

Beauty! 9.17.07 (Small).jpg

big cola! Sept 17, 2007 050 (Small).jpg

Great Bud 9.17.07 (Small).jpg

So nice 9.17.07 (Small).jpg

Sept 17, 2007How Nice (Small).jpg

Sept 17, 2007 041 (Small).jpg

Latest posts