first time grow set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvfrmtp08

Reaction score
i need to know what kind and how much light i would need for one plant of white widow. and if a 3x3x4 grow box would be big enough. water res. would be attached underneath the box on the outside.

That's plenty of room for one plant. :)

That's 9 square feet.. so you'll need 27,000 - 45,000 lumens total.

Is there space to put the light ontop of the box? If you went with HID lighting (as opposed to T5 fluos, for example) you'd need to keep a good distance between the light and the plants, due to heat.

You know how your hydro system is going to work?

Bubby said:
That's plenty of room for one plant. :)

That's 9 square feet.. so you'll need 27,000 - 45,000 lumens total.

Is there space to put the light ontop of the box? If you went with HID lighting (as opposed to T5 fluos, for example) you'd need to keep a good distance between the light and the plants, due to heat.

You know how your hydro system is going to work?

for my box it will have hitches which will allow me to open it from the side the light will hang from the top of the box so tht i can adust height. and the hydro will be a drip system for veg then evan flow system both with pumps on automated timers. i only want one plant b/c i want to do it right then go for the sog.

Latest posts

Back