does anyone know how to make tobacco chew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefer

Farmer
Reaction score
i had an idea today
if they can take tobacco and make it so all you have to do is put it in you lip to get the affects from it...then can can this concept be applied to cannabis?

is smokeless tobacco just straight tobacco or do they do something to it to allow absorbtion of the nicotine?

is there a way to do this with weed so i can make weed chew?

i used to do that back i the day during school,i would rather smoke it..

I could never understand why that stuff never got moldy in those containers...:huh:

DLtoker said:
I could never understand why that stuff never got moldy in those containers...:huh:
im sure that there is somethig added just for that reason''if there is such a thing''??
but who knows??

I'd rather smoke Cigarettes and a Pipe!!! I had a friend that chewed and looking at the various bottles filled with saliva and tobacco juice is enough to make me gag!!!!

upinarms said:
I'd rather smoke Cigarettes and a Pipe!!! I had a friend that chewed and looking at the various bottles filled with saliva and tobacco juice is enough to make me gag!!!!

retch, gag, ret, ret, retch, gaggggag, yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I once had a guy who was a guest in my home, lean over and spit a long, disgusting stream of brown goo into my kitchen trash can.

He never came back.

Thanks for the thanks.. Here's a cool anime based Halloween type pic for all!! Make a cool wallpaper too!!!

Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Rozen.Maiden[82866].jpg

you have to get tobcco leaves half ounce ounce,, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1table spoon of molassis 4 teaspoons of flovoring or 4 caps full >>vannilla ,, cherrie ,, orange witchever you prefer quarter cup of orange juice or apple mix it all up real good let it soak for 24 hours give it a stir at 12 hours let sit refrigerated ,,then strain it >strain it good,<, then let it dry for a day or two until its moist but not to moist,, your average chew moistness,, on a screen or somthing like that ,, and their you have it,, i have never done this but a old trapper guy i no makes his own and has been for years,, ill try to get a bunch of his reciepies for you he also makes insents and stuff like that if your interested??

thanks walter

u think if you subsitute the tobacco for weed then you could make smokeless weed?

You could try it, but I think you'd just be wasting weed.

Nicotine is more readily absorbed into your bloodstream than THC.

Chewing weed shouldn'treally do anything for ya. Correct me if I'm wrong, but... The THC is activated by heat.
That's why people heat it up to make cannabutter, Bhat, Green Dragon...etc...

After heating, the psychoactive compounds bond with the oils in the butter, or the alcohol, etc... That makes it to where it can be absorbed by the body after eating it.

The THC is activated by heat.
That's why people heat it up to make cannabutter, Bhat, Green Dragon...etc...
I used to believe the same thing.. that myth is all over the internet.

THC only needs heat to vaporize.
To make cannabutter/green dragon, you must dissolve the THC. It's soluble in oil and alcohol.

:D

Still... I seriously doubt you'd get anything out of MJ by just chewing on it. :D

..I bet you'd get some seriously sticky teeth :p

I don't know anything about how drugs are absorbed in the mouth.. seems like nasty way to do it.

I've read some here say that you can eat bud raw (right off the plant), and get effects. Go stomach. :D

chaw works because of the fiberglass in it. It cuts the gum and alows immediate access to the blood stream. C'est tout!

HempMan said:
Still... I seriously doubt you'd get anything out of MJ by just chewing on it. :D

Bubby said:
I don't know anything about how drugs are absorbed in the mouth.. seems like nasty way to do it.
I've read some here say that you can eat bud raw (right off the plant), and get effects. Go stomach.

Sure you do man. As soon as thc arrives in the stomach, it's digested just as any other substance and absorbed into the blood/brain system where it reacts within the synapses.

I used Google for a simple search for "thc stomach blood" and found a lot of information concerning this.

Every Doctor on the planet will attest to the fact that raw marijuana will release thc into the blood/brain system when ingested into the stomach.

When eaten, it comes on much differently than when smoked. The reaction is slower and with most, more intense because of the accumulative effect.

Yeah, I've eaten brownies, cookies & other things made with cannabutter... I've used ground bud baked into pizza & other ways like that...

I've never heard of getting anything by eating it straight tho...

Hmmmmm... I guess ya learn something new every day.:hubba:

When I worked in a foundry i used to pack a big ole bud in my lip and work all night. It wasnt as effective as burning it, but you did feel it. I would not suggest doing it though, you do end up wasting more than you could just smoke.

This is what I've heard, if you eat it straight from bud, some of it will go into your system but much of the THC will.....pardon the pun.....be wasted and pass through without digesting. If it's turned into butter, most of the THC will be absorbed into the system.

However, smoking it is the quickest and arguablythe most effective method.

I suppose the only way for 100% utility of THC is to jack it in your arm....LOL....but I'll pass on that method!:eek:

Just depends on what you want and what ya' in the mood for!!:D

Latest posts

Back