Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 10-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
pufindo
weedaholic

pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo pufindo
Default temp and hum. question

i live in the mountains and i was cracking my window to controll heat. what is the min. temp that i can have? its getting like 65 with the window opened under the 400 hps. also what is the humidity supposed to be. its like 30-50
pufindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
sweetnug

sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug

40% relative humidity is cool. 65 is too low 70-80 is a generally good temp
Old 10-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
DankCloset
Dc

DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset DankCloset

agreed, are your stems turnin purple and under the leaves?
R.I.P- p420[SIZE=1] Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet.[COLOR=black]
DankCloset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #4
bigbudsbruddah
Senior Smoker

bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah bigbudsbruddah

During veg you can have 40-60% humidity
During Flower you will want to bring the humidity down to 20-40% to help prevent any mold issues.

As far as temp,sweetnug got it right 70-80 is what you want.I have heard that above 80 growth slows and then adove 90 all growth will stop. I don't know the effects of colder temps though. Anyone know?

BBB's Closet

Strains Owned
Snow White,Blue Mystic,Northen Lights,Purple #1, Hollands Hope, Purple Widow,Critically Smashed
bigbudsbruddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #5
Firepower

Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower Firepower

i was under the impression that 65 is good for MJ the cooler the better production of the glands.. i remember reading something like that before.
Now when it gets to point where water cant move freely within the plant then its too cold...
Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #6
sweetnug

sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug sweetnug

65 is fine at night, they will live through a couple mild frosts, I will have them as low as 55. Think about what they go through outdoors. Also they grow fine at 85 or 90 as long as you have co2, you just have to do everything more frequently because all aspects of growth increase