Tom Tom's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok guys i got my cam workin finnaly so its time to start my journal ,,first of all i want to thank everyone that has helped me and gave me advise ..I also want u guys to no i will need much more help lol just rember im new at this journal stuff im gonna post this message first ..right after i post this im gonna figure out how to post picks ive never used this cam so it may take a hour our so but picks are coming tonight i will not sleep till i get en lol..

If ya need help posting pics let me know and I will walk ya through it.

ok this is a pick from outside my grow attic i have everything lined with the kind of plastic u use to make a encloser for removing asbostes i got it from a buddy that does that kind of work its some good stuff i put the plastic up because their is a lot of inslation in my attic and i did not want that stuff on my bud plus it keeps the temp up ,,because my attic is right under the roof so it is cold in their ,not no more tho it 74 degrees but my humidty is about 41 percent should i raise that and if so how?

SnapPost3.jpg

ok guys i need to find out how to get the picks up right but hopefully i can get mutt are tbg are any of the big guys to help me in the morning but this is the begining of my grow journal i have 1 plant about 2 weeks its the one of the close shots its a little droopy because i transplanted it yesterday its perked up a lot today and i got 7 outher pots with seeds in them wating for them to germ i just put them in today when i got my new light .... ok my light is a t8 troffer 2'x4' 4 lamp ,,4 32 watt t8's wwith a eletric balast i wiered it today with a little help from crazy vancover guy my temp in their is 70 with 41 percent humidety ive used sta green pottoing soil ,,i guess i wont do no nutes are plant food till flower,unless u guys think outher wise im gonna get some fox farm this coming friday right now i have schultz plant food 10-15-10 but i have not used it yet so i hope u guys will all fallow my grow and help me out ... also i added up my lums i got 11,200 is this enoff for my set up?

close up 1.jpg

close up 2.jpg

far shot 1.jpg

all right, man... you are set up... but I don't see any "general" air circulation???... I would say... it's essential. put a muffin fan in there to move the air around, I'd day... you are probably going to need exhaust/intake there eventually... unless u've already got that taken care of, that is....

other than that...anyone else wanna comment?

later

the one is about 2 weeks the outhers i just planted yesterday they have not broke ground yet

thank u stoney bud for fixin my picks,, also i guess im gonna start lst today also cause as u can see i wont be able to go to hi in my attic but this still gives me a lot more room than the closet did plus in the closet u could just walk in and opeen it and id be busted with this no one will ever no ..

(You're very welcome tom-tom) - Stoney

Lookin' good Tom-tom :)

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

hey guys is my humidity alright at 41 percent and if i need to raise it what is a good way?

ok hear are 2 picks one is of my 2 week old plant like i said i transplanted it 2 days ago but im worried about her i think she may be comin out of shock..what do u guys think ,,also the little one belive it our not is just as old as the big one lol but before i put it in the soil its in now it was in some dirt that turned into like clay and it would not grow but today ive already noticed growth ..

tom_tom_1[1].JPG

tom_tom_2[1].JPG

If your using windows operating system.
Open each picture with the paint program. Its under the
START>ALL PROGRAMS>ACCESORIES

Then when the picture is open with paint.
Click file then save as
under the line that lets you "name" the file is
file type. Save the picture as JPG. This will create a thumbnail and the file size will be smaller which is freindlier to the server. ;)

(or use the link I posted to you ;) )

They are looking good there Tom-Tom.Looking forward to watching this grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

ill try to keep it green berserker,lol thanks

ok guys i got a copple yellow spots on my leaves im not shure what it is on the first pick the yellow spot is in about the middle of the leef on the second pick i noticed the tip of the leef is yellow brown color ,so what do u guys think ,,as u no i just trans planted it into sta green flower and vegetable planting mix it says its enriched with plant food ,is this why this is happing cause the last soil i had it in was just regular soil with no enrichment and this just started happing,and if this is the reason why will the plant get used to the plant food in the soil,, i would think it would but what do i no lol,,so please any ideas our coments are needed..thank u :)

Snapyellow spots.jpg

2yellow spots[1].JPG

any one have any suggestions please about the yellow spots on the pick above

the soil may be what the problem is, did you give it any other nutes??? it looks like nute burn or a PH problem

Blunt Full of Kush sounds about right.
The pre-fert soil can cause one of two thing. Or both.
They can be too hot for MJ sprouts, or they can can some funky PH fluctuations.
I have to use MG potting soil (everywhere I go its pre-fert). I always get a lil yellowing and PH troubles, but I work through it :p
I would look for a local nursery or greenhouse that sells just plain ole soil. Then you can ammend it and fert it to more suit MJ growing.
Or get online and order some Fox-Farms.

Latest posts

Back