Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
hello guys, decided to put up the first pictures of this grow.
Hope you enjoy, i will keep you posted.

I tried to keep all the plants as close to the soil as possible, only 2 got kinda tall, but its all good
The date on the pictures is wrong, i didnt reset it...this is current.

000_0654.JPG

000_0651.JPG

000_0646.JPG

Hey man those are nice and grenny!:D
I have a suggestion about reflectors, I do windows and doors and we use aluminuin sheetmetal you can get them in white and can be bent to a good reflector. Just an idea if you can get a hold on some!
Really nice babies thou:cool:
Dro:cool2:

Yeah there ya go Hooka,
Now your talking the native language here, and here is a little something for you and your babies.Family Pics 189a.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Family Pics 189a.jpg

thx dro, great idea. where would i come across that type of sheet metal??
LOL king, thanks for the great background image, my desktop looks great!!

That's the thing the only place I know to get it from is supply warehouses and they cost a minimuim of 250$ a role.
You can try Homedepot, Rona, Canadiantire etc. But I doubt it.
The best option that ill suggest is when you ever see contractors replacing windows go up to them and ask if they can cut and bend the size of alumunuim you wont and just toss em 10-15$ and there probably do it, I know I would:)
Ill ask around and ill get back to you.
Dro:cool2:

word, ill be keepin a eye out :huh: :aok: :stuff-1125699181_i_

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

couldnt aluminium be harmful if it reflects to much or sends heat off when the plants are that small? and is that aluminium can even reflective enuff to really amtter? great rigg tho great idea

everything ive heard,read,etc says that alum foil reflects more heat than light...but most reflectors are made of alum,i think.i think that thing is looks like it works ee anyway imho...i just love the stuff people come up with here.makes me think i wasted a bunch a $ and missed out on some fun creatin it!

such cute little baby's too!

lol thanks dudes, but the can/refelctor isnt giveing off much heat at all...i thought it was at first...but its not.
Do thos babys look like they are suffering from Heat Stress?? I dont think sooo.
All is good, Imho i think the can works well. I did a small test to see if it reflected more light, and i do believe it does.
I sat in a dark room, and noticed how much light hit the celing, behind me, the floor etc... and i payed close attention to how much it lit up the writing on the wall, right infront of the light.
Overall, it lit the room up, but it wasnt focused on the writing on the wall, so i installed the can...i had no upward light, no light hitting the floor, and no light to my left. It directed the light straight onto the writing on the wall, and off to my right alittle.
The writing was much much brighter now, it was like i was pointing a spot light at it.......sooo i decided to go with it.

So far so good mang. ;) Your babies are looking nice and healthy just what ya want. :aok: Let the GREEN MOJO DANCE begin. :banana:

looking good :hubba: good luck on your grow man:bong1:

ya come on guys, pull up a seat; lets watch.....shhhh:watchplant:

:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: "i think it moved!"
Only 3 more months to go...i hope. it may take longer with cfl, i have never flowered with anything other than hps, this will be different.

I like the can reflectors. I was thinking of making some out of pie pans but the soda cans would probably be easier.

lool, iam gonna do it with the can, that actually looks like a hood lol

Dc

Looking good. Love the can reflector...I might use your idea:D.

Heres a little update.
i think im going to switch to 12/12 soon.
I wanted them to get alittle growth before i made the switch.

they are looking bigger to me already.

000_0658.JPG

000_0655.JPG

Latest posts

Back