Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,
Make a cubby. or just imagine how cool it would be if you had a cubby.

Not in this house.

Its a cool idea though,for now outdoor growing will do me fine:D

WM.

the new grow room has strange dimentions, 8 ft high, 6ft 6 long, 1 ft 8 wide.
construction starts soon.....

(day.10, 12/12

New Update:
we are under construction, we have the zeppelin blasting, and the hammers slammin.
here are some of the pics. i plan on finishing the whole project tonight; paint and all. i will post finished pictures later.

000_0677.JPG

000_0676.JPG

000_0679.JPG

Heres the frame.
Next come the drywall, then primer, then paint. then all the trim work and clothes rack.
The bottom half, below the center board; is going to be flower chamber.
The top half, on just the left side; is going to be the Vegg room.
There will be a board mounted level, running along with the center board. it will be light proof, and have a door on the top vegg room.
More Pics to come....stay tuned.

also, theres approx. enough room on the bottom flower chamber for 6-8 flowering plants.

000_0676_0001.JPG

000_0677_0001.JPG

000_0678_0001.JPG

alrighty, so as it ends up, we didnt get to finish tonight. so we will finish after we get some sleep.
anyways. we got the top part of the wall mounted. We built the Vegg chamber, at the horizontal center stud; on the left upper side.
we sized and cut the lower wall sections, and we started to cut out the entrance into the grow chambers.

tomarrow we are going to sand the Mud work, and prime the drywall, then paint. then all that is left is trim work.
Final pics should be posted saterday.

, oh ya, we also going to have a swing door for the vegg chamber. it will be hinged from the very top, and im going to have a small pully to open and hold the door ajar. I will also be running all the wires and electricity into the room on saterday, and making a wall mount socket.

wouldnt i want the hotter room on the bottom, and the cooler room on the top?? as in flower on the bottom, and vegg on the top??? Im also trying to think of a good device to hold all the lights, that i can raise and lower. the best i can think of is a wood bar, on chains, with thoes little rock climbing clips.

000_0679.JPG

000_0680.JPG

000_0682.JPG

000_0681.JPG

000_0683.JPG

get a via grow from www.westcoastgrowers.com its a light hanger that works like a window shade. hot on bottom, cool on top. put the veg room on bottom. and are you inside that little cubby door that you show in the first picture?

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
tomarrow we are going to sand the Mud work, and prime the drywall, then paint..

ugh...hate that kinda work. I feel for ya man. few cold brews makes it go faster LOL
Lookin great man!!! :aok:

jjsunderground said:
get a via grow from www.westcoastgrowers.com its a light hanger that works like a window shade. hot on bottom, cool on top. put the veg room on bottom. and are you inside that little cubby door that you show in the first picture?

nice info, thanks.

No thats not me, that is my roommate....we can call him Jack the Ripper. and im da purps.

so this is whats up. got all the drywall up, and 90% sanded.
all trim work is done.
we finished cutting the entrance to the false wall, i still have to install the swing door to the entrance.
all thats left is a lil sanding and prime and paint......sooo close...cant wait!

Heres some photos for your satisfaction :)

000_0694.JPG

000_0695.JPG

000_0684.JPG

000_0690.JPG

000_0692.JPG

000_0688.JPG

hey loving the grow and the conversion of the closet

Ultimate update: Im basically almost 100% done with the whole project.
Here are pics of my almost complete false wall grow.

Ok, first pic is looking into the closet at the false wall,

Second pic... Wallah.

Third pic is looking into the cubby, at the proped open entrance to the false wall.

fourth pic is in cubby, looking at the mini door (entrance) to behind the false wall

fifth pic is looking down the false wall, at the flowering section..for now.

sixth picture is looking up at the vegg section of the false wall.

seventh pic is looking at my "power motherboard"

eigth is looking out the entrace, from inside the false wall.

WALLAH !!!!!

so things are still a bit messy, and everything needs straighting up, but that will be done monday morning.
For the most part all is done. jsyk, the flower section looks alot smaller in the pic, its long enough for 6-8 fully mature plants; with 5 feet in height.
The vegg rooms is large enough for a good ammount of vegging plants, that can go 4 feet high.

so glad to be almost done

000_0721.JPG

000_0719.JPG

000_0706.JPG

000_0707.JPG

000_0712.JPG

000_0711.JPG

000_0713.JPG

000_0716.JPG

Just installed a nice 3 speed fan. its mounted above the entrance to the room.
I will post pics monday, when the girls are inside.

over watered about 3 of them...they dont look good, but they should perk back up by tonight.

the growth is crazy, got 3-4 inches of growth last night; on the bottom 2 nodes...they shot up to about half the size of the plant.

crazy crazy, ill post pics soon.

here are the girls in there new home.

The plants that look like hell are overwatering ... right??

I have never overwatered anything b4, so i wouldnt really know, but i assume that this is a case of Maxamous over waterious.

ok there we go.
as u can see...over watered....right??

the last pic, look at the node im pointing at, that grew overnight.....just shot up.

000_0731.JPG

000_0732.JPG

000_0729.JPG

000_0727.JPG

How long have they looked like that? When did you water last? what kind of medium is that?

If it is overwatering they should perk up quick without water.

Latest posts

Back