The Fruits of My Labor (harvest) Part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi guys and gals .
thanks for all the replays to my last post , been so busy since then.
update on on the 2 plants i had to cut down early , well first , it taste great , very sweet, not dry at all , but I'm no expert on flavors but it dose taste very nice , which is weird cos the 2 plants where only flushing for 1 day , its dried very well and today i bagged it up , total = 238 grams :D

also , today after 8-9 days flushing i cut the other 16 down , me and my bro have spent the last 8 hours trimming bubs .i took a few pics along the way.

238 g.....................................half way
IMG_1707.JPG IMG_1714.JPG

last one...................................... drying
IMG_1716.JPG IMG_1727.JPG

i don't know what the difference well be between the the plants that got flushed for longer ( not sure i belief in flushing, still a newbie thou. :hubba: ) and i wont be able to tell you guys cos I'm going away for 4 months on Wednesday , Ive been growing and taking care off my girls I'm only having the pleasure off smoking her for 2-3 days.:(

Erm... im stoned :ccc: this took ages to do .. ( got side tracked playing with smiley in post section .

take in Easy
Smeg

Oh . sorry guys .. i keep forgetting what its called , the strain . i grew them from clones . ill call my mate in the morning and ask him again .
well let you know

I just died a little, then came back then died again! fantastic job!!!!!!

CONGRATS on the fine harvest mang. :aok: Looks real nice. ;)

Are those bags in ounces? ^_^

2 ounces each plus that half full bag would equal about 238g I believe

Nice harvest man. Looks like you got a ton of bud to work on. Is it going to be waiting on you when you get back in 4 months?

Latest posts

Back