first ww grow....flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteewiddoww

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the 2 white widdow together. The bigger one on the left is almost 2 weeks flowring and the smaller one is 2 days flowering.

CIMG0556.JPG

CIMG0567.JPG

Whats up WW. May i say the young ladies are looking great. :aok: What kind of set up do you have?

Very nice got to love the WW. Cant wait to grow it someday. Keep us posted with pics.

Thanks
SALT

Looks nice ! Hope my girls turn out this good. Maybe Ill try soil after I master hydro and get more room. MK

soil is fox farm ocean forest. under a 400 watt hps. using promix flowering nutes as needed right now.

SmknWhiteWidow said:
Heres an update cause i've been slackin. Check out our false wall grow room. EH style, not as professional though, but does the trick.
:holysheep: Wow very stealth, great job...are you a midget to get through that door...just kidding :D , but ultra cool, good luck with your grow, do the bags work well, what's the advantage? Thanks

Thanks joker. yea, the small door makes for a little bit of a hastle but the grow room is small enough that i never need to fully get into it. As for the grow bags, they drain well, are bigger than the clay pots i had, and can fit better in my grow room since they can get as close to the next one as i want. They were also cheap, 3 for a dollar at the local indoor grow shop.

Took out 4 males last week and i'm down to 6 plants. pics coming soon. hopefully the rest are females.

ww is 3 weeks into flower and others are 1 week

Ok so today we took all the ladies out and gave them a nice bath. a few had outgrown the light too so had to raise that as well. heres a shot of the white widow flowering. I also threw in a pic of the extremely tall plant. i'm hoping that the stretching period is over. Check out the family pic too :D

44.JPG

45.JPG

46.JPG

47.JPG

48.JPG

49.JPG

You ladies are lookin very nice indeed:hubba: I like your little hide away for them beauties.Keep it GREEN:aok:

Whats up mang. May i say you have a nice family and they take one hell of a great picture together. ;) Everything is looking great keep it up. :aok:

Latest posts

Back