SIN INC'S Marijuana-seeds.nl.Premium Seeds Mix and eastwest delight grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
Hey Fam whats going on i ordered some seeds from Marijuana-seeds.nl. This will be my first premium seed grow and i have about 7 of my eastwest delight strain
already about a week in flower. i using a 250 watt hps plus a 175 mh and a 70 watt hps all in 1 fixture. here is the pics of my permium and free seeds

[FONT=&quot] Premium Seeds Mix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mixed pack of premium marijuana seeds. A selection of our top premium seeds like White Widow, plus Indica and sativa hybrids. Our mixed marijuana seeds are suitable for indoors, outdoors or the green house. It also offers an interesting lucky dip of seeds and an inexpensive way of trying out several seed varieties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] TYPE Indica/Sativa mix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] PLANT HEIGHT Short-Tall[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] FLOWERING TIME 7/11 Weeks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] HARVEST Harvest Month 9-11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] YIELD 350-500g per m2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thai Stick is a classic mix of Californian Skunk and Thai genetics. Thai adds flavor and a slightly tropical taste while the cross with Skunk means it maintains some of the classic skunk smell and hit. This plant is a high yielder with highly resinous and thick heavy buds. Both an extremely strong stoned and clear up high! Suitable for indoors, outdoors or the greenhouse. This free marijuana seeds (cannabis seeds) offer is available until further notice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/greenhouse and outdoor [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] TYPE Indica / Sativa mix (predominantly Sativa) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] PLANT HEIGHT Medium (65-100 cm) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] FLOWERING TIME 63 - 77 days [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] YIELD 450+ g/m[/FONT]
Pics are coming
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

marijuana_seeds_pack.JPG

thai-stick-seeds.jpg

Everything sounds great mang. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. ;) Good luck on the grow mang we'll be following.

HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON FAM SORRY ABOUT THE UPDATE BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CAM BUT I DO NOW AND HERE THEY ARE OUT OF THE SEEDS THAT I BROUGHT I PALNTED ALL OF THEM AND CAME OUT WITH 7 PREUM SEEDS AND 4 BAG SEEDS, TWO OF THE PREM SEEDS DIED DO TO UNDERWATERING. I GOT THREE PREM FEMALES AND TWO BOYS ALONG WITH TWO BAG SEEDS FEMALES. THE BOYS ARE IN THE FLOWEING ROOM WITH THE BIG GRILS SO CAN GET SOME SEEDS FORM THEM. I THINK THAT IF I PUT TWO OF THE PREUIM MALES IN WITH THE BAG SEED PLANTS IN FLOWER THAT I CAN GET SOME GOOD GEANS ADDED WITH MY NEW FOUND BAG SEED I CALL SUNSET. SHE IS THE OF SPRING FROM MOTHER SUMERSET AND A MALE FROM SO **** MY DAD GIVE ME ABOUT 3Y YEARS AGO I FOUND IN ONE OF MY OLD LUNCH BOXES. IT HAD TO BE GOOD BECAUSE THE CHILD OF THOSES TWO SURE CAN PUT OUT THE GOOD STUFF. I WILL TALK MORE ABOUT THAT LATER NOW BACK TWO THE BABYS.SO I NOW HAVE CUTTING OF ALL FEMALES ROOTING IN THE CLONER..BECAUSE OF NOT AHVEING AEOUNG ROOM I AM GOING TO FLOWER THE TWO BAG SEED FEMALE SINCE I WILL BE GETTING SEED FORM THE ONE IN FLOWER. THAT WAY I WILL ONLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE PERIUM FEMALES.OH THE FREE THAI STICK SEEDS GOT CRUSHED THEY WHERE FREE ANY WAY.SO HERE ARE THE PICS OF MY PLANTS THE THREE SMALL ONE ARE THE PREUIM SEEDS AND THE LINIKY ONE ARE THE BAG SEEDS.:holysheep: oh part two coming soon

IM000045.JPG

IM000047.JPG

IM000048.JPG

IM000049.JPG

IM000050.JPG

IM000051.JPG

IM000052.JPG

IM000040.JPG

IM000041.JPG

IM000044.JPG

hey thanks guys i will updating some more when i get home from work

Looking good my friend. I would probably be transplanting them babies soon as they are probably root-bound in those containers. Just my thoughts. Good luck and keep us posted. They look great. I will be following. Take care.

hey thanks fam. i am not letting themget ant bigger then thry are be cause i aint finsihed the veg room yet. but as soon as iits finshed they will be move i will be putting the bag seed ladys in to flower. i think that i will try out the good stuff for aehile plus i ahve two preuim males in the flowering room right now.so i can mix some good gens in to my hybird bag seeds plants

Hey guys its time for the fllowering room update i now have 9 girls and two boys in flower. the boys are getting long and linky and the balls look like there going to bust .I just read that they will keep doing what there doing if i out and put them back into the veg room. ok now i was doing in exspearment.i guess thats how you spell it. for anybody out there spelling is not my strong suit . so bare with me. now i grew 4 big muti brached plants that standed about 2feet when i put them into flower and here they are. now i have three big 3foot muti branched bag seeds hybrid ladys and 1 big uncut or trained lady she some of the last pics. i wanted to see what kind of yeild my new hybird bag seeds strain would give me i i stared some muti and single brached. some i stared with now flower time just right out of the cloner and into the flowering room. there are the pics of the big plants i stared at 2feet three muti and 1 uncut or trained:holysheep:

IM000055.JPG

IM000053.JPG

IM000054.JPG

IM000056.JPG

IM000057.JPG

IM000058.JPG

IM000059.JPG

IM000060.JPG

IM000061.JPG

IM000063.JPG

IM000072.JPG

IM000075.JPG

so what do yall thank fam they been in flower snice jan 20th

hey thanks brother james. yes they are i think its like ten weeks now. i cut down
the four big ones they are now hanging up i will update as soon i get some batteries for my cam.oh stay tuned for the other 5 plants in my flower room. updating as soon as i get home. the four big plants seam to like sunny d i used half of a 2liter mixed with 4 gallon of water epm salt

The ladies are gorgeous. Have you been checking the color of the trichromes? I wish I was smoking some of that bud instead of the crap I have now. Either way, keep us posted on those ladies. Great job. Take care and be safe.

ok here are some pics of my lil ladys putting on a show.they where put into flower right out of the cloner.:holysheep:they started at the soil line:holysheep:and are 2 weeks behind the big girls as you can see form the pics it better to grow this stain as a muti branch plant with at lease 4 weeks of veg time. i think that their more on the sativa side then i would like so i will be crossing my bag seed hybrid with a preuim male from marijuana seeds nl indoor mix.that seams to have alot of indica in it their in the flower room right getting it on like popcorn

IM000102.JPG

IM000101.JPG

IM000103.JPG

IM000098.JPG

IM000095.JPG

IM000096.JPG

IM000097.JPG

IM000100.JPG

Wow. Things are looking great. Those clones are going to be one big bud. Definitely some pretty ladies you have there. Great work my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back