Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Thought I'd get more LR growers or people interested in Lowryders with a different title for my thread than the previous title "Harvest".:eek: Anyway here' pics of "Midget" Trimmed up:D, and growing:cool: ! These first set of pics will just be midget. I'll put pics of my 52g monster I think is a phenotype up soon! What ya'll think! My first LR gave the 30g this one here, "Midget" only gave me 17.6, but is awesome smoke:shocked:

Appreciate feedback!:D

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 004.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 005.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 011.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 006.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 007.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 008.jpg

Thank you! :holysheep: I consider it an honor that you would mention putting one of my pics in for pic of the month!:cool: I just might do that.:D I've been practicing with that camera and hell, the buds and trichomes speak for themselves! Wait till I put the other pics of my pheno! It has such a fruity smell and covered in crystals! Coming soon!:D
Still Appreciate Feedback!

I have been thinking about ordering Lowryder seeds for about a week and I just decided to buy some because of this thread and how that crop looks. Thx Richy-B!

OOPS LMAO

STINK REALLY HEAVY when smoking, you can smell it 200 yards away and on your breath like its shouting out to people what you have just smoked, but hey, its free lol.

The smoke is great!:D My second one midget is my least fav of the three. The third LR I call "pheno". I'm pretty sure it's a phenotype. The shape of the leaves on that one, It's heighth,it's whiteness(I think from the NL in it), it's resin content and it smells like a grape or grape jelly:eek: lil different from others. The first one had real green earthy undertones! It was awesome! Pics comin' soon! Computer's buggin'

Yeah it is some stanky bud! Especially when growing too! Oh yeah, got the seeds through Dr.Chronic! Very speedy!

P.S. Keep the feedback coming! Luvin' It:cool:

Too bad no Doc Chronic in th great US of A anymore...

Latest posts

Back