CanaBoo Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
cant take it any more. starting this again. still have about 25 select seeds from the bagstrain i dubbed CanaBoo. starting germination today.

germinated 10 seeds and got them all in 3 1/2 inch pots. the light im using is a 110 watt 10,000 lumen veg light. waiting for all seeds to break surface before i start day 1. once day 1 is established i will update every week.

set up.jpg

nice one.. i take it its a decent bagstrain then?

it was real commercial and bricked up but when you got down in it you could pull out some real nice buds. the quality of the high is great, especially when listening to some good tunes like Puscifer.

here they are at day one. got ten total. they are growing in miracle grow potting mix, which i had to pre wet before sowing the seeds. ( other wise youll never get all the dry spots )

planning on updating every week. this way you will see a scheduled growth. though in this grow it is likely that these plants will stay in the 3.5 inch pots til flwering phase arrives at week 8 or 9. thte idea im strivng for is to save all females, and one select male. then i will isolate the male and pollinate only one of the females for future grows. im also going to save a female to transplant into an outdoor container sometime in early june. and thats the basic game plan.

016.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

heres a shot of over all growth, i will include a pic like this one every week.
the small pot on the idian ashtray is the same strain, but an extra seed. i dont have any room for it above so its down below collecting what light it can from above. any input is welcome. thank you for looking.

peace!

oh yeah thats my bubbler bong that i crafted out of a mouse waterer. it works great. its measured 60 ml. hits..lol

canaboo.jpg

secondary priority.jpg

bubbler bong.jpg

added a rose bush to re veg. and the old original canaboo plant that turned male finally after 5 months. now hes in my little shrine.

rose bush.jpg

rose bush 1.jpg

shrine.jpg

man i cant afford to grow weed...i been smokin tea for 2 days. when the time comes i may throw some seeds out near a water source and do a guerilla grow. peace out joseph james!

Lookin very nice man. Thats what im thinking about doing. When I sex my plants I might put em out side. Probaly end of march. Good luck to ya hope everything goes good!

sweet looking good so far...like what you did with the male plant haha wish i'd have thought of that :D

:hubba: Looks like a great set up. You've probably done this once or twice!!!:cool: It's really cool following the grow. Nice that you take the time to share with us.:D
'Fro

thanks guys

having a grow journal is one of the funnest things i have to do.

thanks for the replies, stay tuned for updates!

looks like u got it going on : goodluck on the grow and fingers crossed their of the female variety:tokie:

ive been looking for a slightly deeper pot with a max of 6 inches wide. the only pot ive found close is the rose bucket from htgs. this is 7 square by 10 deep. well the reason im looking for a deeper pot is so that when my plants go into flowering they can have room to grow. and because im only going to use a 150 sodium for flowering i want to fit as many plants as possible under its small power are.

i found 2 liter pop bottles to work perfect. they are about 4 inches round and 10 inches deep. this will give my plants room for the roots to grow downward and still save space.

pot.jpg

jjsunderground said:
i found 2 liter pop bottles to work perfect. they are about 4 inches round and 10 inches deep. this will give my plants room for the roots to grow downward and still save space.

that's a good idea, man, are you just filling the pots up from the beginning, or are you going to fill it in stages/quasi re-pot as you go?

well i may have changed my mind. i might not transplant to the pop bottles. i may just do this whole grow in the 4 inch pots to avoid problems.

Latest posts

Back