Mandala Satori 4 weeks Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry it took a while to get some pics up. I wouldn't say that I am nervous about it, just cautious. I started these Satori's on Dec 20th and they have been flowering for 4 weeks, 5 weeks this Sunday. I use a 400w hps with a few 26w cfl's for side lighting. I am using FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom once a week or as needed at half strength.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

They seem to be doing real well. I am following Mandala's advise and using nutes only when needed. I topped the bushy one before flowering and left the other 2 alone to grow out naturally. The 2 tall ones are almost 4' tall, the bush is just filling out like crazy. Thanks for checking them out.

thestandard said:
looks excellent, i want to try satori

I don't know how the smoke will be but I have heard and read it is pretty good. The plants are very aggressive growers and have a unique odor, sweet and spicy. They are just covered in trichomes and even some of the big fan leaves have trichomes on the edges. I think you will like them.

looking good gives me alittle some to compare to i started mine on jan 20th
thanks alot fam

Looking great buddy. Looks like a snow shower came in your room. Whiteness all over them leaves

Sin inc said:
looking good gives me alittle some to compare to i started mine on jan 20th
thanks alot fam

They really do grow real easy. I haven't pushed them on nutes because they really dont require it. I feed them about once a week. I have noticed that they are really picking up on how much they drink so I may end up feeding them a little more often.

dmack said:
Looking great buddy. Looks like a snow shower came in your room. Whiteness all over them leaves

This is my second successful grow so I don't have alot to compare too but they are definately ALOT more frosted than my first grow and that turned out to be some real nice smoke. I hope that Satori is as good as the reviews claim it to be. Thanks for stopping by. I will keep this journal updated, it's alot of fun I am finding out.

Those things look fantastic. Coming along splendidly. I cant wait to see some more pictures in the near future. Until then, grow it big my friend.

Looking great man i have the same thing going on now in my room but im a couple of weeks behind you on the flowering.

I sat down with the calendar last night and I believe I am finishing week 6 this week. I guess it doesn't matter much because I will harvest them when they are ripe. Thanks for all the positive feedback and here are a few more pictures.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Latest posts

Back