im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annscrib said:
hiya all
nothing new just want to she off my little girl ,,, ohh i just love her :giggle: :giggle:,,,, she is now at 25 "tall

here are some pics

wow, very very cute. :farm:​

:shocked: omgggg :cry: was sitting at puter and heard this crash :shocked: ,,, know where it came from went running and seen this ,,,,

my heart just broke too,,, i toke the leaves and what i call the bud stem and put in water maybe it can be a clone

please tell me she will be ok!!!!

new grow 32.jpg

new grow 33.jpg

new grow 34.jpg

new grow31.jpg

Oh my word disaster!

But dont worry, it happens to thousands of plants and they survive, animals eat leaves, the wind can snap leaves off, weed is a tough cookie and can survive a great deal, secure your light so it cannot fall again, the bit that came off in pic 2 can be cloned, the big fan leaf is for the dustbin only, have you got any rooting compound or gel or powder? if not then try the water rooting method, someone will come along and advise you on it as i dont do clones so im not the best to ask about that method, seed only for me because i have literally hundreds of them.

Ann, the only thing that may happen is the stress may make her hermie on you, but looking at the small amount of damage, its unlikely, but never say never!

I would say that she should be just fine. The cutting that you put in water may sprout some roots but it will take around 2-3 weeks before you see any results. I would clip some of those leaves off the cutting though. I've never done clones either so I'm not the best at it. Just what I've read. I hope the lady recovers fully. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

annscrib said:
:shocked: omgggg :cry: was sitting at puter and heard this crash :shocked: ,,, know where it came from went running and seen this ,,,,

my heart just broke too,,, i toke the leaves and what i call the bud steam and put in water maybe it can be a clone

please tell me she will be ok!!!!

She will be better than ever in no time at all:D

ann ,,sorry to hear about what that naughty light has done :eek: i know how you feel :eek: ,,,dont worry look what i did to mine and now there fine ,,yours doesnt look nearly as sad as mine did and they soon bounced back ,,,good luck and i hope she gets on the mend soon :peace:

hey guys and gals

it time for an update

she doing just great as yall will see in the pics

ok at least once a week i try to up her lights when i started this thread she only had about 3800 to 3900 lumers now she has 8360,,, i know i need more and im working getting her what she need but to look at her i think shes doing great with what she's got

shes at 32" tall,,, and from where that light fell on her,,, she looks all healed,,,,i still have no problems with her,,, no differ colors to leaves,,, no nute burns,,, i guess the only problem i have is when im at work and she has a growth spurt right into her lights

new grow35.jpg

new grow 36.jpg

new grow37.jpg

new grow 38.jpg

new grow39.jpg

Looking good so far. Keep adding as much light as you can and it will help. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

annscrib said:
hey guys and gals

it time for an update

she doing just great as yall will see in the pics

ok at least once a week i try to up her lights when i started this thread she only had about 3800 to 3900 lumers now she has 8360,,, i know i need more and im working getting her what she need but to look at her i think shes doing great with what she's got

shes at 32" tall,,, and from where that light fell on her,,, she looks all healed,,,,i still have no problems with her,,, no differ colors to leaves,,, no nute burns,,, i guess the only problem i have is when im at work and she has a growth spurt right into her lights

:aok:

Oh.. Ann if you don't have a carbon scrubber get one REAL soon ;) GREEN MOJO YOUR WAY

HippyInEngland said:
Lookin good to me Ann, have your clones started rooting yet?

no not yet and ive been checking ever day

looking good expect it to finish at atleast 6 ft being a sativa so iduce flowering soon if it has displayed sex flip the lights now you will also need a hps cfls wont giv the light peatration needed but u can still use them for extra lums.bless

hey guys & gals
just wanted to do a little updating

she is 2 days from being 7 weeks old,and shes 28 days into flowering
shes at 37 inches and im still upping her lights shes at 9400 lumers now
she is doing just great as you will see in pics

new grow 40.jpg

new grow 41.jpg

new grow 42.jpg

new grow 43.jpg

ohh yea forgot to add pic of my clone in last thread

heres the pic

clone.jpg

Oh Ann!

WOW WOW WOW WOW

After all the trouble you have had from the start, and the lone survivor and the accident and the worry, your 1 plant has given you a baby!!

Latest posts

Back