LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Lowryder 2 has blown me away when I compare size and quality:shocked: To LRx1. Haven't smoked n-e yet(lrx2), but that's going to change real soon. Just a few more weeks til finished product on these babies. The first 3 pics on top are of Sexy, I named her. She's already pre-manicured a little because I'll be pulling her sooner than the others. She will be coming up in 3 days. There is four plants total. The middle three are the other three. So far these ladies are 8 weeks 5 days old. It's recomended 9 to 12 weeks, just a few weeks longer than LRx1. Which is 8 to 10 weeks. But the size makes up for it totally! The smell is better and trichome developement is higher also. I can't Freakin' wait:woohoo: Enjoy pics. Any questions? Feel free to p.m. me.

LRx2 pics at Harvest 004.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 005.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 002.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 009.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 010.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 012.jpg

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist it Melissa lol

Hey Richy

Great pics, huge Lowryders you got there!

very nice very nice what light u use ??

add another 7 to 9 inches and thats how my new breed ( ultra haze x lr#2) look in 8-9 weeks fully ready :)
i will post some pics soon\.

congrats on ur grow

600 watt HPS with added 30% blue spectrum in a cool tube being exhausted out by a 409 cfm Wind tunnel six In line exhaust fan:D I still think, with the way my box is layed out I should've got 2 400 hps's one on each side instead of one six hundred in the middle so it would dispense the light more evenly.

It would have been better with the 2 400 watt hps for light distribution but the ladies look fantastic. Great work there my friend. I hope my ladies look that good. Take care and be safe.

very nice but i would turn the light other way so all of them would get equal amont of light :) just a suggestion. but doing nice very nice

brouli said:
very nice but i would turn the light other way so all of them would get equal amont of light :) just a suggestion. but doing nice very nice
No, my box is short but long, basically on it's side. I made the mistake of doing it your way the first time and it was wrong. It only concentrated light to the middle. It's in a cool tube. Light is shining both ways. The long left to right area. It's in it's correct position;) But thanks for tryin' to look out for me.

Here's that Sexy LRx2! I pulled her tonight! She smells so fruity. I'm also tripping cuz some of those pics of individual buds you'll see purple in it!:eek: You can really see the purp better in person though. F'n A :fly: And I've still got three more LRx2's:woohoo:to harvest and 3 more LRx1's bout a month old. I love S.O.G. Lowryders make it so easy!

LRx2 pics at Harvest 017.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 018.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 019.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 021.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 023.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 022.jpg

LRx2 pics at Harvest 026.jpg

Wow, you have long hair Richy, I like your pink top too lol

What does she weigh?

She's not dry yet. I don't like to weigh them wet, in fear of destroying or crushing trichomes. But thanks for the compliment. I love pink too!lol!

very nice richy!! im only in veg 3 wks w/ unknown indica & lookin @ your pics, i'm drooling. next grow im definately going lw2. what breeder did u get from and have you ever used fem seeds w/ this strain?

nice stuff , is some going to be ready for 4:20 ?? this sunday

Sweet.......thanks for a great post Richy-B Beautiful plants indeed..
be sure and send us a smoke report. Love those babies up, they are sooooo fine.. Take care bud.

You darn right it'll be ready for 4-20:D Already have some buds I'm smoking on. They're not fully cured though but the high is great! Oh, and not to forget the taste!

Latest posts

Back