First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner

Trouble Focusing
Reaction score
hey, well ive been reading these postes and thought id try to grow my self, i just going to grow them strong enough them put them out side.

Hi there stoner. Good to have you here on MP. This site is filled with all the information that you will need to get on the right path to growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. Keep us posted on what you decide to do. Take care and be safe.

Welcome, and that sounds like a plan. Keep us posted...we like grow journals.

GOODLUCK stoner :peace: have you decided what strain your going to grow yet:tokie:

You should definitely start a grow journal if you're going to start a grow. That way, we can help you along when you have any questions and we love to see grows in progress. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

welcome to MP stoner, wish i could grow outside..best light in the world! GJ for sure. happy trails

thanks, ye well i just got some bagseed

My grow is all bagseed and they are some sexy ladies! Don't under-estimate the bagseed my friend. I have grown for years and never bought seeds yet with fantastic results. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.:D

im kind of worried its been about three days and there is still no sign of ligths coming from them, what should i do? :eek:

drop them in a glass of water if they sink there viable if they are still floating after a day (,i think i ve read) that means there no good
not sure if this is true or not but it worked for me ,,i tested the theory on my beans and the ones that sank germed :tokie: i hope this helps:peace:

hey all, well i went to check the girls this morning and one has broke soil but there is still 4 under it is interesting im just hoping the rest catch up

Stoner

Welcome to growing :)

What your experiencing is what all us growers experienced the first time we ever tried popping a seed, its called 'not knowing what the heck to expect' syndrome lol

1 thing you need to learn and learn fast is patience, you will get problems and problems do not magically cure over night, it takes time to let the plant adapt to what your doing to her, its a bit like a woman, touch her correct and she responds.

Touch her wrong and she responds, but just not how we want her too :rofl:

lol, so true ive been expecting way to much thanks for the advice

melissa said:
drop them in a glass of water if they sink there viable if they are still floating after a day (,i think i ve read) that means there no good
not sure if this is true or not but it worked for me ,,i tested the theory on my beans and the ones that sank germed :tokie: i hope this helps:peace:

Here's what I do to germ, tough stuff that is. I take some distilled water that is room temp. put it in a shot glass and pop the seeds in the glass, let them soak, if one breaks take it out and put it between two moist paper towels. Even if they haven't all popped yet make sure they don't sit for more than 24 hours in the shot glass.....just put them in the paper towels at this point. I noticed this helps with my harder to germ beans.

hey everyone, well i checked my girls and they are growing pretty good, my cam is messed so im gonna try to get some pics up tomorroe or the next day.

well i went to check my plants that were on the window cill at the time basking in sun, when i realized there were no plants my cat ripped them all out of the soil :eek:, so i decided to replant and maybe put them in a better spot :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back