Second Grow 1st Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLA Funk

FLA Funk
Reaction score
Hey everybody, this is my second grow and I think I'm much more informed now that I have actually experienced a grow, but mostly because of this great forum. Any advice/luck you can throw my way is much appreciated. I'll try to post pics weekly. The stats are:

7 Bagseed plants, 19 days old
Outdoor in holes with:
1/3 peat humus, 1/3 cow manure, 1/3 potting soil
Nutes - Veg: Earth Juice Grow, Bloom: FF Big Bloom
Temps and RH will be more than a little high mid season.
anywhere from 78-90+ degrees and 70-100% RH.
mulched with deciduous oak leaves.

Everything is going good so far. wish me luck.

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

photo(6).jpg

photo(7).jpg

photo(8).jpg

Looking good so far. Nice camo around your plants. I done the same thing with my outdoor ladies. Going to be a good season, I think. Keep us posted as I will be pulling up a chair for this one. Take care and be safe.

Ohhh nice. Healthy looking, you should have no problems growing other than forest creatures getting at them.

Yea i already had one mauled by some kind of bug, woulda had 8. Ive noticed little black beetles in my mulch, not sure if thats what did it. Its a backyard grow, forgot to mention that, so I have super easy access and i dont have to worry about animals cept my 2 dogs and cat. thanks guys I'm stoked on this 1.

Hell yea man, good to hear it. Whats up on a pic or two. Good luck.

FLA Funk said:
Hell yea man, good to hear it. Whats up on a pic or two. Good luck.
hey i forgot in last post any help just ask i am hre to help

Well everything is going good for the most part. Had a couple that were ravaged by insects, they are alive but growing very slowly. Four are very healthy and one was sunburned as a seedling but now is slowly coming black. I started their nute regiment of Earth Juice grow at a mild dosage every other watering. They seem to be fine with that. Im also trying to get a perpetual harvest going by constantly planting seeds at different intervals so I hope that works. I cant post pics, anyone know why?

hey FLA Funk..looking good so far.. uploading pics here can be a PITA sometimes..are you use picasa?..you posted the thread start pics..wierd..good luck and I will be fallowing along

Thanks for the props smoke. I dunno why I can't put em up here. Do you have to have a certain # of posts? What is picasa? Besides all that, everything still looks gravy. Had some mad rain last night but all is good. Thanks for the kind words and Ill get pics up soon as I can,

Here they are as of today, Friday May 9th. Two of them already smell funky. Seems like they are taking their sweet time but I can't complain :). I see a few brown spots on the lower growth on most of them, not sure if its over fertilization or what cause the dosage is mild and every other watering. Other than that they seem fine. Thanks for all the encouragement yall.

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

photo(6).jpg

photo(7).jpg

Hey people, got a whatsupdate for ya. So far I have found 3 males which have since been destroyed. Got a little nute burn going on with one of the bigger plants so I guess I'll be cutting back on the Juice. I started 4 more of my better seeds and they all seem to be doing well. One looks to be severely indica, pretty happy with that, its the one in the white cup. Here are the pics. Hit me with some opinions yall.

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

Wow, the leaves on the one in the white cup are crazy. Definitly an indica plant........:hubba: ;)

Hopefully she is a fat and fluffy green lady.

Good idea cutting back on the nutes. They don't even need it yet. Everything is looking great. Outdoor grows are fun eh? Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back