Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 05-24-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
MeNtAlPaTiEnT

MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Default Nematodes in soil?

Anybody know anything about these things? They could be called nematodes, there are two types, the predatory types that kill garden pests like cutworms and there are pest nematodes which attack garden plants.. Please tell me what you think of this. They havn't done any noticable damage to my plant and it is about two and a half weeks into flowering and seems to be doing GREAT.

Any help would be appreciated!! I hate tiny creatures with a passion. I'd rather have just simple soil in my grow box and not these weird things! They are moving around and are freakin' me out!

“Scientific evidence overwhelmingly indicates cannabis is substantially less harmful than alcohol and should be treated not as a criminal issue but as a social and public-health issue,” said Senator Pierre Claude Nolin, chair of the special committee. “We have come to the conclusion that, as a drug, it should be regulated much as is wine and beer.”
MeNtAlPaTiEnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #2
jraddude

jraddude jraddude jraddude jraddude

Plant pathogenic nematodes are too small to see unless you have a microscope. But what you have may larvae of something else, are they maturing into anything else or are there other bugs around? Id keep an eye on it or use some diatomaceous earth to get rid of em.
jraddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:43 AM   #3
MeNtAlPaTiEnT

MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Only thing around are fruit flies. I'll see if I can pick up some stuff tomorrow to get them outta here. Thanks for the reply jraddude!

“Scientific evidence overwhelmingly indicates cannabis is substantially less harmful than alcohol and should be treated not as a criminal issue but as a social and public-health issue,” said Senator Pierre Claude Nolin, chair of the special committee. “We have come to the conclusion that, as a drug, it should be regulated much as is wine and beer.”
MeNtAlPaTiEnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
Roken

Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken Roken

Yeah those things look trippy man, let us know what they are if you figure it out! Keep us posted man!! Peace and Love!!
Roken.
Roken is offline   Reply With Quote