Jock, citral n' bagseed buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choking_victim

Reaction score
I'vE been waiting a bit to put this up there, but here it is.
  • seeds- 10 jock horror, 9 citral,(from nirvana) 5 bagseed
  • female out come- 6 jock , 4 citral, 2 types of bagseed
  • lighting- 600wHID 12-12
  • soil- foxfarms ocean forrest
  • nutrients- fox farms trio-pack
  • watering every 3 days
  • feeding once every 3 waterings at 1/4+ strength
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At last. The pictures.
pictures here are 2 weeks and 2 days from sex
pic1 is of the girls right at bedtime
pic2 is of my jock of all trades
and pic 3 is of the booming bagseed
the 2 bagseed were put into flower 2 weeks into flowering to be with my others. the result so far from the bag seed is both have bigger colas, but are a bit shorter...that's it!
this is going to be one heckofa' harvest!

102_0202.JPG

102_0207.JPG

102_0209.JPG

bigbudsbruddah said:
Nice plants. I use the some soil and ferts as you. I feed every watering though at full strength and they love it.

I worked my way up from 1/4 until I noticed some yellowing on one of the jacks, so I stopped there, at inbetween 1/4 - 1/3 strength.

I might try feeding the citral every watering, see how they take it.
thanks for the info.

that jock looks like my next strain its stacking up a awsome cola what was it flowered under?:hubba:

it was flowered under a single 600w.
day by day this jock surpasses my expectation, it's booming!

my one citral that has stable genetics is also starting to boom, there's a secondary bud coming to the top of the cola, I'll have to take a picture, and post it.

Excellent looking buds. They should get you high enough to float on a cloud. Looks like everything is going great for you! Keep it up. Happy growing!

Those look pretty dang yummy. How much do you think you're looking at from each of your citrals? I have 3 vegging right now and haven't seen anyones harvest pics or near harvest yet and was curious.

Those are some nice buds!!! Good work, you seem to know your stuff. You should sumbit one of those pics for BPOTM.

Larnek said:
How much do you think you're looking at from each of your citrals?

I flowered mine at a foot tall. they say to let them grow out more, which you should, at least a foot 1/2. All of my citral are different, but the prized one you see in the picture is about 2 1/2ft. tall and all but the bottom few inches is just one cola plant.
So hopefully all of yours turn that way.
let's hope so anyway!

good luck with your girls and thanks again.

Nice! Is that your only big cola one? I know people have all sorts of odd genetics with the citrals, was just curious what else they end up growing like. Out of the 3 I have growing now 2 are shorter, tighter nodes, bigger leaves and the other is looking like it just wants to stretch up up and away.

it will stretch up up and away, to where it almost looks hermie, but give it time and they will too swell, it just takes longer for the citral IMO.

These were the bag seed buds I only vegged for 1 1/2 weeks before inducing the 12/12 to.
I cut bottom branches in order to get bigger top buds like I had for this total grow.

Next grow will be all LST(low stress training) darn near the exact opposite.

102_0383.JPG

102_0386.JPG

Latest posts

Back