Hi every one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
I am a first time grower out doors on patio. I currently have 4 mexican Brown in Veg state growing. They have already started on there third leaf. All four are really dark green. The seeds where planted on 5-19-08 and sproutted on 5-24-08

I am using MircleGro Moister Control because the N is higher then P.

Thanks
Nick

howdy KGB, lookin godd, but like 1964 said, 1 per pot. if you get one male and one female you cant pull the male with roots entertwined...cut it off and the dead roots will cause problems(rootrot) with your female! good luck with the MG soil.

Welcome to MP. I agree 100% with the above. One plant per pot or your gonna end up with some problems down the road. They are looking very healthy. ;)

Welcome aboard KGB- Definitely agree with the others- 1 to a pot- also, growing on a deck will have your plants drying out pretty quick- keep an eye on moisture level. Good luck with your grow.

i was wonderin about the strain,is that the name of it,or is that your name for some doo doo weed?

It's Bammer weed so it might be mexican. I picked the best seeds that a friend gave me out of the dry product.

Thanks

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i was wonderin about the strain,is that the name of it,or is that your name for some doo doo weed?

I just wanted to thank everyone for there advice. I new I was going to have to tranplant them again. I picked Mirclegro Moister Control mix for the reason of Sacs heat wave. The Moister Control helps the plant not get too dry. I will keep you all up to date thanks for your help

KGB. Medical Marijuana patients have rights our people need to remember that.

I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and 5 gallon containers.

Thank you for your help.

KGB

Latest posts

Back