sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
:rolleyes: i was thinking about what i wanted to do with my freebies,due to the fact i already have my 5 strains picked out for my main grow (which will start in july:D ) but i decided to germ (or at least try to germ) these seeds and i'm gonna see if i can get a 1/4 or somethin from whatever of these 5 beans germ and show to be females =) i'm planning on doin some stuff & teqs. i've learned since on here to make sure this is what i wanna do to my main plants.im gonna be growin these is coco and i will have holes on the bottoms of the cups for the water/nutes to drain.(if it were soil i could get away without the holes,but since its coco,i'll just make it so they can drain.im gonna be veggin under a flourescent (only for a month or so)...then when its time to flower,ill have my 2 600 watt hps on and my main plants will still be small and i'll just leave them in with them for 12 hours a day..and when they need their 12 hours of darkness,ill put em in a dark closet (making sure theres no light leaks) this should be a fun lil experiment:hubba: :) one things for sure though,if these things start stealin light from my main plants..there outta there!!:D plain and simple.i'll put em under another light.so anyways,here we go.we'll see how long these seeds take to germ.i've heard of some people havin problems getting these beans to germ. ive got em in between 3 napkins,on a paper plate inside a ziplock,which is inside a plastic tupperware bowl on top of my monitor so..time will tell.i'm expecting 2-3 days (hopefully)

looking forward to seeing how it goes pulling up a seat on this one :48::peace:

ok, so i soaked the coco disk in some water (with ionic at 1/2 strength)
i took each cup and put holes in them,then i put 2 bottle caps in 5 cups,and put the 5 cups with holes inside each of them,so each one with coco could drain.i'm just gonna be usin a 4 ft flour. For veg.i'll use ionic grow and superthrive,when its time to flower i'll just use ionic bloom,boost,and carbo load =) well see what happen.im not expectin much,but anythings better than nothin.i really also wanna see whats up with this strain.i've had some good haze outta new york b-4 and skunk 1,i mean...thats a legendary strain so i'm sure it'll be some goods. i guess it all depends if i can get the darn beans germinated =) peace

been germin for 24 hours and i have 1 thats already poppin its tap root out.so the other ones prolly wont be too much longer.

Nice Aurora.

I got them as well :), but I'm trying to keep my grow on the short side (both height and flowering time), so I may wait till next round for them.
I can't wait to see your progress and how they turn out. Looks like your stuff is in order.
I will watch this one. Good luck getting ladies, and take care.

I have those beans, too, but haven't tried them. Have you considered coco Hempy Buckets? Also, do you treat them like a haze and switch at 2 wks veg?

lol,this is just me messin around,i got 50 to do up startin next month i just didnt know what to do with these beans so i decided to do this.i kinda copied the 2 oz shot glass grow.im just gonna experiment with these.like the fim teq,the lst teq,just a bunch of stuff ive learned from the hours and hours a day of being on this forum.if i get 1 1/4,i get a1/4,if i get an oz,i get an oz.lol,i'd never use a dizie cup to grow a plant that i actally wanted to get some weight from. and as for the coco.i got these coco disks free from my friend so i decided to use em.i already have the ionic and ill spend 50 bucks on the other nutes.this is more less an experiment.if i like the strain,it'll get a spot in one of my up coming grows.i heard the haze plant takes a while to flower so i'll prolly just veg for 3-5 weeks,then i'll start flowerin.

Hey sounds good! I'm thinking about using a pringles can to grow a plant and flower it. Experimenting is always good for the community. It shows people what they could expect in certain situations.

Hay bro, found your thread.. LOL... Anyways heres a few tips, No nutrients what so ever for the first 10-14 days. By thin you will see a slight lightness of green on your leaves, thats when you know when... And when you start your nutrients start small like 1/4 dose for a couple waterings thin on to 1/2 thin on to full while watching your plants for any sign of neut burn... Also with the plan on placing them under your 600 with the others for flowering, you might not be able to do so becouse of the hight of the plant.. It all depends, i would just find a separate place and put it with your 400... But, good luck bro... Cant wait for the pics...

came to the ol thread huh =) yea,ill figure it out,they definitly arent gonna be gettin any vip treatment once my other plants start.i'll prolly end up usin that 400 for em in my other bedroom.this one bean's shoot is growin like crazy dude.i can tell just in 2 hours where its came outta the seed more.this bean is beggin to get planted..prolly end up doin it tomorrow or somethin.as for the nutes.yea dude i wont be feeding it any ionic for the first week or so.i just wanted to soak the coco so it would have some kinda nutrients in it.it wasnt much..like a 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon a water.i dont even have my ph meter yet so im not regulatin that either.but then again,my first couple grows years back i didnt know about ph,i just fed em water with miracle grow and they were green as can be. i almost wasnt even gonna throw a journal up for these but i seen i couldnt find one anywhere so since seedboutiques givin em out,i figured people would wanna see the strain in action.

Nice, sounds like a game plan.. Alright the GF is begging me to come to bed... L8r bro.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey sounds good! I'm thinking about using a pringles can to grow a plant and flower it. Experimenting is always good for the community. It shows people what they could expect in certain situations.

yea i totally agree.a pringles can would be pretty cool,if your talkin about the full size containers,that would actually be better than the cups im usin since they're deeper.lol good idea dude =) i've seen people grow in alot of different things,but i defintily never seen one of them bein used.i like it =) peace

hey what up everybody.i was out and about today and decided to get one of them plastic little 2 tray greenhouse with the peat pellets ($4 at home depot)i'll grow em til there an inch or so in the peat.then they'll go directly into the coco.i'll take the little nettings off.I'm 40 1/2 hours into germination and i have 1 just about ready to put in the peat moss pellet.2 others that are just startin to peek through the seed,and two others that are still solid with nobody peeking out yet. (well see though) anyways,just thaught i'd throw a lil update on the ol' journal :) -Peace-

Sweet pic, you really are crazy bro!!!! O, and hay AI-Dad don't use the humidity dome, it will only cause stretch. Humidity domes are only needed when rooting clones... What are you going to veg them under? Get your 400 working yet?

lol,they prolly wont get that 400 watt til i flower em,ill veg em under my 4 ft flourescent.my others when i start em will be started from the mh from the jump,but these arent gettin that much tlc,they'll be aight.i'll only leave em under the dome till they barely break through the peat,then i'll take em out and either put em directly under the flourescent,or i'll put em in the coco and get that outta the way.i'll judge that by how good they look.time will tell =) -later

P.S. im gonna be supercropping ,topping,and fiming these plants.if the ones im not supercroppin start stretchin,theyre gettin supercropped =-) anybody in here ever even grew this strain from this breeder yet?i couldnt find a grow journal of it.if so,lets hear about your grow.thanks

i have 3 of the 5 seeds sprouted and in the the peat..the other 2 seeds are germinating,just a little slower.they are peekin through though.
1 of the 3 i have under the light have came out of the peat and is losing its shell. expecting the other 2 to be doin the same thing within the next few days.

ok,now all three have sprouted through the peat =) the other two seeds are between the paper towel but i'm not sure if theyre gonna germ all the way or not,i can see the root tip peekin out the end of each seed,but its not growing/comin out anymore whatsoever so i'll just leave em be,let time take its course ya know. theyre in desperate need of some green mojo people =)

Latest posts

Back