Have a Question? Post it here and i will answer it. On from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Cen time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
OK, so i cant grow anymore so i thought id help you guys grow...

So you have a question hu??????... Post it here, and me or someone else will answer it to the best of our knowledge promptly.. I am online 8-5 Mon- Fri so i should be here to answer. So any question what so ever just pop it. And i will help you to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for stopping by...

ok i have a question for ya. how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??? i'll need an answer asap. thanks. hahah jk lol.

The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck. Modern internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real time. Please note that the numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved.

But to answer your question...
Average amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck in a given day is 682
butt cords of wood. But weve had a Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 5666 butt cords which was attained on 6-15-96.

I hope this answered your question smart a**... LOL JK

Ok I got a slightly more realistic question for ya, posted yesterday but it got lost in the masses and unanswered. I have plants on 16/8 right now (by mathematical accident, doh) from 7a-11p. For heat reasons I was seeing if you thought it was possible to somehow change lighting to a nighttime pattern, IE 7p-11a. Heat problems are driving me nuts and just thought night would be better. Citrals have been vegging for about 2 weeks from seed, a bagseed is about 6 weeks from seed. Both will be put into 12/12 about a week from now. Could I slowly change my time period daily, like 9a-1p, then 11a-3p until i hit the night period I want or will that unduly stress the plant and cause poss. hermies?

sorry ive hijacked ya thread timmy

lol

hey larnek they are not in flower yet so no worries man just keep them on a days worth of 24/7 light until you decide to switch to night time vegging or flowering and this will not bother your plants.

pkj

If its only a week to 12/12 then grin and bite the bullet for a week, it will be worth it in the end, its only 7 more times :)

Or if its that much of an issue to you, do the direct swap with no slow change giving the plants more light than dark ;)

The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck. Modern internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real time. Please note that the numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved.

But to answer your question...
Average amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck in a given day is 682
butt cords of wood. But weve had a Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 5666 butt cords which was attained on 6-15-96.
Lol..That was a good answer to a smart *** question!!!

Could I slowly change my time period daily, like 9a-1p, then 11a-3p until i hit the night period I want or will that unduly stress the plant and cause poss. hermies?
I think you could proberly do that but..is it worth the hasstle when your gonna put them on 12/12 in a week?? make sure if you change it there is more light than dark
Im sure Timmy will have a better answer

I would let them come on at 7am like normal and after 7PM set your timer to 7pm-11am and your good. Just running the light a little longer than normal wont heart... And thanks guys for helping. Any of these suggestions are good. But if your having heat issues than i wouldn't run 24-0. If you didn't have those problems than i would say just leave them on 24-0 till next week thin straight to 12-12 so they get the picture and know its time to flower. And you could do as HIE says and bite the bullet but a few extra hours of light wont heart. Just don't let it get over 89deg...

fragglemills said:
is it harmful to keep the plants under 24hr light sometimes?
Only during the flowering stage. But while its in veg i would actually suggest leaving it at 24-0. Unless you have heat issues. If that's the case make sure it dose not go over 90. I like to have mine under 80.

I have two aircooled hoods holding two 1000w lamps. My question is what is the best method of keeping my temps down. I ran a central air vent to the room that is constantly blowing cold air into the room. Last night I ran a heat test with just one light running and no exhaust fan. Temp in the room stayed a constant 95 degrees. I am putting the other light up tonight and running all my duct work so any info would be great. I have a 6 in. 424 cfm fan, carbon filter, two aircooled sealed hoods. I also have a CAP XGC-1 greenhouse controller that is suppose to moniter temp, humidity, and CO2, while controlling my lights and pumps. So for the ramble but I just have alot of stuff to cram in this room in the next two days. By the way the room measures 74"L x 80"W x 86"H.

BuddyLuv said:
I have two aircooled hoods holding two 1000w lamps. My question is what is the best method of keeping my temps down. I ran a central air vent to the room that is constantly blowing cold air into the room. Last night I ran a heat test with just one light running and no exhaust fan. Temp in the room stayed a constant 95 degrees. I am putting the other light up tonight and running all my duct work so any info would be great. I have a 6 in. 424 cfm fan, carbon filter, two aircooled sealed hoods. I also have a CAP XGC-1 greenhouse controller that is suppose to moniter temp, humidity, and CO2, while controlling my lights and pumps. So for the ramble but I just have alot of stuff to cram in this room in the next two days. By the way the room measures 74"L x 80"W x 86"H.

All sounds good set up wise to grow nice plants but what are you doing to exaust the heat from the room ?? there was no mention of that.

yeah... I need some moor info. Are you going to have both lights hooked up to the 1 6" fan and the filter? Can you make a drawing or take a picture? Or do you just want me to tell you how to set it up...?

Is there somewhere to exhoust to? Is the intake in the room?

Ok Timmy, i got a question or so for ya...I've got a Phototron2 just sitting not being used, what would you think it would be worth to someone that needed it??? also i'm wondering if there's any way of using a different bulb other than the U bulbs that came with it...

sorry dude that was funny stuff.. i didn't expect you to answer it.. im laughing so hard my eyes are watering. lol i guess since you found a answer for that you'll help with anything.. thanks for the info by the way.

Im not sure what a phototron is... Look it up on ebay...

slowmo77 said:
sorry dude that was funny stuff.. i didn't expect you to answer it.. im laughing so hard my eyes are watering. lol i guess since you found a answer for that you'll help with anything.. thanks for the info by the way.
Yeah i thought that was a good one too. I found it on Google and started laughing when i was posting it....

them things were a system that was heavily promoted in the hightimes mag i've seen alot of people that couldnt stand em,and one or 2 that loved theirs.maybe a newbie would buy it..but i dont know.i'd never buy one,but if i did...50-75 dollars is the most i'd pay for one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back