Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 07-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
ricktxv

ricktxv
Default how high if you smoke it wet

if you have no weed and you smoke your green stuff does it still get you as high? say just harvested weed....like a day old...
ricktxv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
wakebud77
Medcinal Supporter

wakebud77 wakebud77 wakebud77 wakebud77 wakebud77 wakebud77 wakebud77

it might depending on the strain(ive heard you can) but you woul dbe better off drying/curing for two weeks then just smoking. It allows for the cholorophyll to break down and give it a stronger better taste/ and also more cannabanoids(sp?) to devlop. It would be like drinking just made wine vs drinking long aged wine. I would say at least wait and dry it out in a dark place other wise you are getting more wasted bud.

Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
wakebud77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Tater
Diamonds on the inside

Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater Tater

No the heads of the trichs need to dry out, iirc if the head of the trich dosen't dry out the thc molecule won't be activated or some such thing. If you quick dry it in an oven and keep the heat under 175 you could smoke it with better results. But slow curing is the best. Water cures take as little as 7 days and greatly increase the quality of your smoke.
They are babies.

Imagine force feeding a real baby a 25 ounce steak.

Would the baby puke, scream and become ill?

Build your own aircooled hood

Build your own CFL hood

Tater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
imager777

imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777 imager777

I smoke fresh wet bud all the time. It still gets me high. I'm not contradicting all the good advice you're getting here. I'm just saying it'll still do the trick for you. I've never compared wet to dry; so I can't say how much and if there even is a difference.

I don't do much in the way of quick drying anymore. At most, I may throw some of the bud in the microwave to help get the kindling started. The rest of the bud goes on the bottom of a bowl. After a few bong hits, the bottom is usually dry enough to continue lighting normally. I guess it's quick dry in a bong. You have to hit it slowly at first, keeping the flame away so you don't just burn it up. It's really not that big a deal.

In any case, I still usually try to let it dry for at least a day or two before smoking. There are occassions where it comes straight from the plant though.
imager777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
MysticMan84

MysticMan84

One time I had bought some weed that wasn't dried & I used a hair dryer on the lowest setting on it. It dried it really well & improved the bud by a lot. Before this people tried to dry some of the same bud using ovens, etc. but it all sucked & didn't work but my hair dryer worked really well.
MysticMan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:20 AM   #6
DomsChron

Hey man by now you probably died and cured that how is it?
Old 08-01-2008, 04:23 AM   #7
Fadeux
Intelligent Moron

Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux Fadeux

Get yourself a vaporizer. You smoke fresh bud,freshly clipped, out of that and it will work GREAT. Trust me, done it many times. Its tough to smoke out of anything else, but a high temp vap does the trick every time.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´"It lasted for a million years and for a split-second. But it's over and now it's your turn." -Timothy Leary

Fadeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #8
ricktxv

ricktxv

thanks everybody for all the help...what i found was the more it dried out...the better the high got........could not wait! now smokeing leaves...owell better than nothing...
ricktxv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #9
MysticMan84

MysticMan84

All I know is that the time I received buds that were totally wet & undried when I used the hair dryer on them they came out perfect. I did it with them in the bag for some reason, but on the low setting so the bag didn't melt. But the herb came out super dense & not fucked up at all, like it had been drying out for weeks. Everything else like using microwaves, ovens, etc. sucked & did nothing. When I grow I will definately use a hair dryer on any buds I want to smoke right away.
MysticMan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:13 AM   #10
ChatNoir

ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir ChatNoir

Exactly 35 feet high.

But there is no sense in crying over every mistake, you must go on trying till you run out of cake and the science gets done and you make a neat gun for the people still alive...

BHC # 550
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ighlight=ww002

Hemp needs no chemicals and has few weed or insect enemies - except for the U.S.government and the DEA. - Emperor Wears No Clothes
ChatNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
Pothead420
Delta-9

Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420

dried slow is the best method to break down the chloraphyl and set up the chemical structure of the THC thats why quick dryed bud smells like hay its the chloraphyl if you need to smoke i take a piece off the plant and put it on top off my cable box i feel for the hottest spot and set it down 24h later its dried enough that it will get you alot higher than not quick drying it

All elite clone only strains
Dabney, KKSC, Bermese x G13,
Pre-98 Bubba, ODD

ENTER HERE

Auto breeding project

Short Stuff#1 and Snowryder
ENTER HERE

OVERGROW THE WORLD
Pothead420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #12
bznuts

bznuts bznuts bznuts bznuts bznuts bznuts bznuts bznuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktxv
if you have no weed and you smoke your green stuff does it still get you as high? say just harvested weed....like a day old...
man it was a trip.

the other day i was foolin around in the garden and as i was petting my c99 x st 's(clones). they came from indoors a few months back, and they put on some lil nugs already.

they smelled sooooo damn good (cotton cany smell) that i snatched up a lil nugget and let it sit for a couple hours. still wet, i blazed it via a huge bong rip.

had to hold the flame a lil longer but it gave me a wierd super high, like the high you got when you were twelve years old.

now this may be due to the fact that the c99 are known to provide an extremly upper type high, but it was "just harvested weed....like a day old...", and i was lit.