Redemption - Soil Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChatNoir

Reaction score
Set Up - WW002
  • 50x120x150 closet
  • 2x4CFL PVC Reflectors
  • Intake, Exhaust and Reflector Fans
  • Unknown Turkish Strain Bag Seeds
  • 15-10-15 and 10-12-15 Feeds Containing Micro Elements as Well

August, 20th. 2008
  • No incidences for far, seedlings are just watered today, leafs are a little droppy but they get over with it in a few hours.
  • First batch of seedlings at day 9 have shown considerable improvement with third set of true leafs.
  • Second batch of seedlings at day 5 are growing with ease.

August, 18th. 2008
  • All seedlings seem healthy, three of them are more promising than others.
  • One more seed sprouted but it still has it's seed shell around the embryonic leafs.

August, 17th. 2008

• Water pH is around 6.11, using aerated tap water.
  • One seedling from new batch has sprouted and transplanted.

August, 15th, 2008
  • I am about to seed 6 more seeds and in one week, I will transplant some more...

August, 14th, 2008
  • Powder is RIP.
  • More seeds laid into wet towel.

August, 11th, 2008
  • Second and Maaw is RIP.
  • 12 of 30 seeds I have laid in wet towel have germinated, 4 of 12 seeds (4 bottled water, 8 tap water) have developed into seedlings, none of them watered with bottled water.

August, 7th, 2008

• New seeds shown some more progress, I will count the ones with root shoots and sow them today and place them into humidity domes.
  • I have removed second from humidity dome and placed it next to Powder. Fingers are crossed!
  • Powder had shown even greater progress, leafs are continuously growing, new shoots coming and plant itself is very dense, it is hardly over 2cm in height but has the development of 5cm plant! It will be watered later today when it is cooler.

August, 6th. 2008

• New seeds had shown a little progress as the old one placed next to time shown some as well. My fingers are crossed.
  • Second has broke through the soil and grown a bit, seeds in ash tray seems to be doing okay, some has root shoots some does not. Maaw replaced in ash trash is progressing though this progress is very slow.
  • Powder is amazing! Such growth... I am having nightmares about his turning into a hermaphrodite... I have decided to clone it, whether it is male or female, it will be the foundation of my breeding project if it survives.

August, 5th. 2008

• Old seeds shown no progress so I experimented on them, I've cut their shells open and saw half of them were having a hard time to break through the shell and other half were never germinated. I have placed new seeds in their place and placed them on my mobile hard disk drive.
  • I could not stop myself and dug out one of the seeds to see it has not progressed in any way yet other had established a root system, first seed went back to wet towel and second has been placed in humidity dome.
  • Powder is developing faster and faster.

August, 3rd. 2008
  • Two out of five seeds which have germinated is sowed in new gray cups, their names as Maaw and Second.
  • Powder is growing finely, it has third and fourth set of true leafs... I guess my cats have topped it while they took a bite...

August, 1st. 2008
  • Surviving plant named Powder is enforced with more soil, watered and placed under CFL lights.
  • 5 seeds are laid in wet towels in lucky Cyprus Ash Tray.

Cant wait to see some pictures of Powder! Hope the ashtrey works and your babies get kicking soon! Good Luck! :D

megan23247 said:
Cant wait to see some pictures of Powder! Hope the ashtrey works and your babies get kicking soon! Good Luck! :D

I will post photos of it, in a week if it survives. I hope it does as third set of true leafs came today and they are DOUBLE bladed! I have yet to see such vigour in my life!

August, 3rd. 2008
  • Two out of five seeds which have germinated is sowed in new gray cups, their names as Maaw and Second.
  • Powder is growing finely, it has third and fourth set of true leafs... I guess my cats have topped it while they took a bite...

Your cats topped your plants? Thats funny. I had my run in with da cats...mine almost took out 5 of my babies but I taped 3 of them back up and they lived. Wish they would have topped mine! lol. Good Luck with Maaw and Second! :D

megan23247 said:
Your cats topped your plants? Thats funny. I had my run in with da cats...mine almost took out 5 of my babies but I taped 3 of them back up and they lived. Wish they would have topped mine! lol. Good Luck with Maaw and Second! :D

Thanks for good wishes mate! It appears that they bit just the new growth, exactly at correct point so plant got topped, more accurately FIMed... I am spraying water on it every couple of hours as well as keeping the other sowed seeds moist.

I am hoping that Redemption growth will Redeem the dead...

This is Powder at day 11, a few days after being partially eaten by my cats.

CRW_2680_JFR---Small.jpg

CRW_2681_JFR---Small.jpg

August, 5th. 2008
  • Old seeds shown no progress so I experimented on them, I've cut their shells open and saw half of them were having a hard time to break through the shell and other half were never germinated. I have placed new seeds in their place and placed them on my mobile hard disk drive.
  • I could not stop myself and dug out one of the seeds to see it has not progressed in any way yet other had established a root system, first seed went back to wet towel and second has been placed in humidity dome.

August, 6th. 2008
  • New seeds had shown a little progress as the old one placed next to time shown some as well. My fingers are crossed.
  • Second has broke through the soil and grown a bit, seeds in ash tray seems to be doing okay, some has root shoots some does not. Maaw replaced in ash trash is progressing though this progress is very slow.
  • Powder is amazing! Such growth... I am having nightmares about his turning into a hermaphrodite... I have decided to clone it, whether it is male or female, it will be the foundation of my breeding project if it survives.

August, 7, 2008
  • New seeds shown some more progress, I will count the ones with root shoots and sow them today and place them into humidity domes.
  • I have removed second from humidity dome and placed it next to Powder. Fingers are crossed!
  • Powder had shown even greater progress, leafs are continuously growing, new shoots coming and plant itself is very dense, it is hardly over 2cm in height but has the development of 5cm plant! It will be watered later today when it is cooler.

Set Up - WW002
  • 50x120x150 closet
  • 2x4CFL PVC Reflectors
  • Intake, Exhaust and Reflector Fans
  • Unknown Turkish Strain Bag Seeds
  • 15-10-15 and 10-12-15 Feeds Containing Micro Elements as Well

August, 15th, 2008
  • I am about to seed 6 more seeds and in one week, I will transplant some more...

August, 14th, 2008
  • Powder is RIP.
  • More seeds laid into wet towel.

August, 11th, 2008
  • 12 of 30 seeds I have laid in wet towel have germinated, 4 of 12 seeds (4 bottled water, 8 tap water) have developed into seedlings, none of them watered with bottled water.

August, 7th, 2008

August, 6th. 2008

August, 5th. 2008

August, 3rd. 2008

August, 1st. 2008
  • Surviving plant named Powder is enforced with more soil, watered and placed under CFL lights.
  • 5 seeds are laid in wet towels in lucky Cyprus Ash Tray.

August, 18th. 2008
  • All seedlings seem healthy, three of them are more promising than others.
  • One more seed sprouted but it still has it's seed shell around the embryonic leafs.

August, 17th. 2008
  • Water pH is around 6.11, using aerated tap water.
  • One seedling from new batch has sprouted and transplanted.

That is my oldest plant, I have another plants, two which have 1 inch thick colas yet they are just 5 weeks into flower.

CRW_3208_JFR---web.jpg

CRW_3210_JFR---web.jpg

Hey buddy. Lookin good.. It looks like you may have a bit of a nute dificency on that one plant im totally guessing here but it looks like it may be a secondary nute like zinc. Im saying that cause thats what my first grow looked like and that was the problem with it. Kepp up the good work though buddy. Thanks for the update.

megan23247 said:
Hey buddy. Lookin good.. It looks like you may have a bit of a nute dificency on that one plant im totally guessing here but it looks like it may be a secondary nute like zinc. Im saying that cause thats what my first grow looked like and that was the problem with it. Kepp up the good work though buddy. Thanks for the update.

Thanks mate, it is not a deficiency it is P intoxication and highly acid clay soil. Other plants are doing fine as I have customized their soil with a few handy techniques.

I have flushed her and she will be flushed a few times more in the future, harvest is just two weeks away. She is a long flowering plant, in flower for last 9 weeks so, last three weeks will be spent with purification.

I see. Well they are looking good my friend. Cant wait to see da harvest. :D

This is my new grow journal, as situation required I needed to quit a standard perpetual grow and get to grow 12/12 from seed. Other older plants will not be included in this journal as they will continue on the Redemption journal. With this one, I would like to add more detail and more orderly logging. I will be adding a small mother and clone chamber in following months so I desire to include them in this journal as well.

Medium: Soil
Light: 400W SON-T Plus HPS (56500lm)
Nutrients: 15-10-15 + Micro & 10-12-10 + Micro

Objective: Perpetual grow and breeding of plants with minimum of space and power usage.

ww004

26-10-2008
  • Weakest seeds selected from stock and laid on heart shaped cup base in my germination chamber. RO water used in process and chamber is air tight, it gets aerated a few times a day yet keeps 100% humidity which is good for early stages of seedlings untill they are moved under HPS lamp, untill then they get only the light I have in my living room.

27-10-2008
  • I have washed my soil and took the floating particles after adding white foam as usable soil, rest is flushed down into sewer system. I have used the floating soil particles to plant germinated seeds.
  • Six seeds have germinated so I have taken them and planted into plastic cups and cups placed into germination chamber again with the rest of the seeds. I will be writing a tutorial about 100% humidity germination and early seedling chamber.
  • Plans will stay in chamber untill they develop embryonic leaf sets and then they will moved into flower room.

29-10-2008
  • 4 of 6 seedlings have been transferred into flowering room, they are numbered as 20, 21, 22 and 23.
  • The remaining two seedlings will be transferred tomorrow and two more sprouted seeds will be sown into the plastic cups.

30-10-2008
  • 24 and 25 have been moved to flowering chamber.
  • Since they stretched like hell, I have raised the platform by two feet yet plants are on the rear of the lamp so they get just a little light though more than being in same spot yet lower...

09-11-2008
  • Apartment overseer came to see me today, telling me that I have to stay at home for two days as they will renew the pipes... I had no choice but to give him keys so I have transferred all my plants into my closet at my bedroom.

11-11-2008
  • I have taken plants back to grow room, reset the timer and fixed some time issues, watered some plants and discovered that one plant back to the Redemption grow operation, Plant #18 is showing sex, self topping female.
  • Plants look semi okay, their new growth is light green but that is all, there is even noticible growth on them!

12-11-2008
  • I have laid some new seeds into the GECK.
  • Damage seems to be repaired completely save for one of the old plants which seems to have root rot. I have been given notice just after watering so... I should wait and see.

15-11-2008
  • After the cat attack I suffered yesterday, most of GECK catalyzed seedlings got MIA tag... I have found one seedling intact with soil in the mess and replanted it.
  • I am finding out more and more males! #20 is male, and I did not cull it, I just replanted it into gel soil with #24, I have also had the opportunity to check the root mass and new soil is definitely encouraging root growth! 11 and 17 culled due to their gender and piteous growth.
  • I am using glass for gel experiment so I can watch the root growth, I may wrap glass with foil yet I want to wait and see for a bit.

16-11-2008
  • I have moved #18 to the gel soil next to the other experiment, I needed space and that plant was in pitious condition with almost no root system due to clay soil. On the other hand #23 which is from the new 12/12 batch had a lot of root, and loved the soil, culled it as it was male...
  • I have moved 4 more plants to the flowering chamber. They are #27 #28 #29 and #30.
  • I have moved some more germinated seeds into the cups and I am waiting for them to fully open embryonic leafs to be transferred. Maybe it is high time for me to make a cloning chamber. More over, I discovered one more seedling living in the heap of soil where their cups used to stand in GECK, I've moved it to a cup and I'm waiting for it's death or survival...

ping pong to you to :p

naughty cats! You got any new pics bro?

Latest posts

Back