AK 48 & Aurora Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first grow was a disaster... I started 7 seeds, only three made it to flowering, two hermied and one was male! 6 weeks into flowering one of the two hermies left died and I harvested one plant yesterday with about 40gr fresh bud... Rubbish! I also had spider mites that took over eventually and covered my leafs with webs... Plant looked very unhealthy at the end... It was also over fertilized but made it trough...:ignore: :hubba:

Today I received my seeds from Holland that I ordered two weeks ago... It took a while to arrive cause I chose to send cash by post, but they finally made it and I am Very excited. I got 10 AK 48 seeds, 10 Aurora Indicas and 5 Afghani... I have put in Germination 15 seeds today, 7 auroras and 8 AK48, I am going on vacation in Late October and decided I won't have time to grow the Afghani now... And considering the size of my grow room I think finishing five female plants is an achievable goal...
By the way I lost my Camera last week and won't be able to post pics for now... But will make sure I get one for when I plant them in pots...
I will keep you posted with more pictures!
Thank you for reading!
Wish me luck!

Finally here's a pic of the Hermie I harvested yesterday...:hubba:

PHOT0038MP.JPG

SUBBBBBBBBBBBSCRIBE!

...if you dont mind :)

I've always been very interested in Aurora Indica so will follow your journal to see how you get on. And don't worry about these things that go wrong - its all about learning and the more you grow and read the more you will know and soon enough you'll be an expert in your right mind :D

Good luck!!!

btw i'm loving the orange lizard! Is that a humidity meter or just a thermometer?

still its pretty cool! I better not show it to my fella - he loves lizards and orange!!! :D

I finally got a new camera today and am ready to post some pictures of my 15 babies. 8 AKs and 7 Auroras...
They all germinated really quick and only three days after planting them in soil they were all out and shining :D
Those pics are just 9 days after seeds were delivered :D
I noticed a few little red bugs flying around my grow room... Should I worry? I managed to get a good shot on one of them... That bug is in all the pics actually... You'll see it if you look...
Any ideas what it is? The plants seem fine...

S8000323.JPG

S8000324.JPG

S8000325.JPG

S8000326.JPG

S8000327.JPG

S8000328.JPG

S8000329.JPG

i just got both those strains also;) cant wait to start up again soon very soon untill then i'll just watch yours:hubba:

karmacat said:
A Aurora Indica I had 3 weeks into flowering.
is it naturaly a bushy plant or did you tie it down or top it or something looks like it could be a big yeilder:hubba:

Pothead420 said:
is it naturaly a bushy plant or did you tie it down or top it or something looks like it could be a big yeilder:hubba:

I topped it once at the 4th-5th node,Aurora Indica used to be one of our biggest sellers at Nirvana.

I'm having fun with some aK48. I just finished an 8 wk flower of 5 from seed. Two phenos- 1 fast, compact, yellow pistils; the other slower with white flowers and a sweet aroma. Both good and covered with trichs, really sticky.
AK48 is the only plant I've been able to clone- they root themselves, try it! I have 5 clones that went 12/12 18 days after cut. All are solid masses of bud 14- 15" tall. They already are coated at 4.5 wks. - it's getting scary. Ask yourself: Do I want to go on?

Barrelhse said:
I'm having fun with some aK48. I just finished an 8 wk flower of 5 from seed. Two phenos- 1 fast, compact, yellow pistils; the other slower with white flowers and a sweet aroma. Both good and covered with trichs, really sticky.
AK48 is the only plant I've been able to clone- they root themselves, try it! I have 5 clones that went 12/12 18 days after cut. All are solid masses of bud 14- 15" tall. They already are coated at 4.5 wks. - it's getting scary. Ask yourself: Do I want to go on?

The compact pheno is the keeper IMO,if harvested at the right time,it can have a sit down,I don't won't to get up stone to it.
Enjoy your harvest,nothing better than smoking your own.;)

We all make mistakes sometimes. The second time is sure to give much better results.

When it comes to fertilizer remember, sometimes less is more.

If you over fertilize your plants you can not only kill them, but if they live you can retard their growth.

Looks good though!

And I agree, smoking your own is the best.

karmacat said:
I topped it once at the 4th-5th node,Aurora Indica used to be one of our biggest sellers at Nirvana.
i got almoast all the nirvana strains gypsy sell cant wait to try them all it will be years of growing to get to all my strains:D you say our are you an employee for them:cool: thats my dream to work or own my own seed company if you are thats an awsome job and you are lucky:hubba::woohoo:

karmacat said:
The compact pheno is the keeper IMO,if harvested at the right time,it can have a sit down,I don't won't to get up stone to it.
Enjoy your harvest,nothing better than smoking your own.;)
Still A long way to Harvest... :D I'll grow them fast... Need them ready for my holidays :D

Pothead420 said:
you say our are you an employee for them:cool: thats my dream to work or own my own seed company if you are thats an awsome job and you are lucky:hubba::woohoo:

Did work for Nirvana until 6 months ago,got together with another breeder and have my own company now.Would not say its a awesome job,but most certainly alot of fun.

Latest posts

Back