What is it about the MJ plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
That makes us want to :watchplant: all Dam Day...its Kinda like a running river..or an open camp fire...I get up in morning:bolt: to Shed...yeah i know I aint gots no cloths on yet but something may have changed.:stoned: ..nope okay :) ..back in for some coffee. Brush teeth..ya.ya.ya:doh: Wait!!!...did I forget to check...(whatever)..:bolt: back to shed to check....

Next thing you know Its Lunch...:shocked: and Im still Naked..:spit:

I dont do this over my corn.lol

I LOVE YOU MARY JANE WAUNA:hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
That makes us want to :watchplant: all Dam Day...its Kinda like a running river..or an open camp fire...I get up in morning:bolt: to Shed...yeah i know I aint gots no cloths on yet but something may have changed.:stoned: ..nope okay :) ..back in for some coffee. Brush teeth..ya.ya.ya:doh: Wait!!!...did I forget to check...(whatever)..:bolt: back to shed to check....

Next thing you know Its Lunch...:shocked: and Im still Naked..:spit:

I dont do this over my corn.lol

I LOVE YOU MARY JANE WAUNA:hubba:

:postpicsworthless:

Oh so I'm not alone :D
I sometimes think my wife is jealous I'm spending more time in my grow room or looking at what's in the grow room... Or posting on MP... Is she jealous or just stoned??? She smokes more than me but ain't so mad about growing...
Or am I stoned? Should I roll again??

i think we're all like that at first.. the more you do it the less you'll look at them.. i check mine twice a day unless somethings wrong with one then its every ten minutes.

hey people... you all sound a little freakish...

come on!... get a life!... this is a plant, people:rolleyes: - granted, it gets u high when smoked, but it's still a plant :p

that's it, man.... none 'a you'ze are ever gunna babysit my kids... don't know if they're gunna have more priority....:p

Freaks! :rofl:

i get the mind numbing feeling i get when i see a gorgeous women pass me when i see my ladies. minus the sexual arrousal tho. i cant explain it it just happens im all in awe. i think its kinda like kids if ya got em. u bring em up ur ways an all u nurture them all sothey can grow up and give u grand babies(i.e.buds) and get to enjoy the ups to havin them round but never havin to deal wit the woes an strifes of parent hood (i.e. goin to dealers spendin big bucks for so little etc) u get the perks but no downs and the fact that u know this is all becuz u made it happen wit alot of hard work an extra effort etc...is a sense of accomplishment a proud feeling a feeling that a weight has been uplifted from ya shoulders when ur sittin with pounds of free bud in ur lap and all becuz u made it happen all u and thats wat makes me so bonkers bout mary.... JMO thank-you
so inconclusion i have to disagree with ur post sorry but its all good each to their own i always say... and if something someone does bothers u dont watch as well or involve ya self in it or participate in wat things people may do that make u think "dam wat freaks" well if that makes me a freak that i love to watch an admire my girls every which way i can an appreciate them wit a passion then so be it i'm a freak then i guess lol. but i'm diggin it lol. and i'm very stoned righ now lol wake n fry

oh ya, Puffin... I love growing a vegetable garden too... when I can ;) .

I ain't give'n nobody sheet... I was just doing this -->:ignore: (you do realize, eh?... I just love to hear the sound of my own "voice"?...) :D :cool:

zipflip...dont take what crazy sayn seriously my friend...He runs around naked with his ladies outside...Just wont admit it..lol...and will agree with slowmo77 after you are smoking your own and have stash built up you dont check them as much, unless something is wrong...i had to post this thread cause i was reading a lot of posts lately about people being memorized by this plant..and felt the same way..just wanted everyone to know I Love to grow the " PLANT"

Thanks

i wasnt takin it to offense i just felt opposite was all. but yeah i suppose once i'm sittin wit my harvest under my belt if i have still by time next grow i'm sure i wont be as apprehensive bout it beins i been relyin on purchasing mine all my life til now...

zipflip said:
i wasnt takin it to offense i just felt opposite was all. but yeah i suppose once i'm sittin wit my harvest under my belt if i have still by time next grow i'm sure i wont be as apprehensive bout it beins i been relyin on purchasing mine all my life til now...

I was right where you are ...just about a year ago...Good luck

take care and be safe

it always makes ya day when people tell ya good luck and comment on ya grow (good comments) bein a newb still i tend to start feelin pesimistic at times an whenever i hear a good thin fromsomeone it always changes my perspective. i truly believe i found a new hobby finally in life somethini enjoy---growing. hell i may even start a real vegetable garden next year just to fool around a bit :) only practice trial an error hands on will make perfect

thought it was just me.my girlfriend is jealous as hech.she even said,"i never thought i would have to be jealous over some stupid plants." sure made her mad when i told her not to call my babies stupid,lol seriously,she left for the weekend to go to her daughters because of this little argument,lol she doesn't know that it just gives me more time to be with my babies,lol thanks 4u2smoke

andy52 said:
thought it was just me.my girlfriend is jealous as hech.she even said,"i never thought i would have to be jealous over some stupid plants." sure made her mad when i told her not to call my babies stupid,lol seriously,she left for the weekend to go to her daughters because of this little argument,lol she doesn't know that it just gives me more time to be with my babies,lol thanks 4u2smoke

lol sorry i'm not laughin at u just the play of things. looks like u aint gettin any for a while huh? lol sorry man. just don't try to substitute ya plants for her in that act. then i'd say that would be a lil freakish lol hope u two smooth things out god speed wit that my frend :)
but look at it this way. ya other ladies dont talk back they will listen to every word u say they wont whine ***** get mad or even cut ya junk off which some angry women have been known to do to some their lovers lol... (just on the brighter side):giggle:

andy52 said:

Best to make up with girlfriend...i read on here lots of times...women getting mad and killing plants...and even calling cops on boyfriend...my advice to those that have a wife or girlfriend....dont piss them off..they can do things that will make your life Hell...so keep the real Ladies happy...or you and your babies wont be...this is a crazy Plant huh?:giggle:

the Old Lady :angrywife: doesnt know about my love of growing, but She has a pretty good idea I like to smoke :bong1: She has refered to Me as that old fart Puffin on that bong where his right hand used to be :rofl:

i'm so glad my ex is gone an im single in these times now after hearin all that

Latest posts

Back