Come on people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Got some NEWB's with attitude. Please don't promote or respond. just PM one of the mods when a un-intellegent jack-ass thinks its cool to flame someone or be a relative butthead.
We got the rules here to keep this place a nice, adult orientated cultivating website. Not a flaming parade ground.

Lets not paint the picture that all weed-smokers are a bunch of un-educated, lazy buttheads and gangmembers. Lets show them that we are good citizens and are proffesional, mannerly people that contribute to society. IMHO

Just nothing burns my arse than a teenage kid with "emotional" problems that needs to take it out on decent people.

No more flaming. Please. Some of us senior members came here from other places to get away from that crap.

Mutt ...awesome post!!! You nailed it perfect :)

Good point.
That is why I do not frequent the board so much anymore.
There is enough crap in my real life. Who needs it here.
Credible information has to be fished for, or you need to know
who is correct or not.

Peace

It's a matter of segregateing the chaffe from the wheat ogof. It may be a time consuming process, but worth the effort.
Several astute members work hard at aiding and mentoring the less experienced, for those, we are most gratefull.
Many more are first time growers or very new to the experience. For these, we hope to provide the answers and guidance to become 'self sufficient'.
Yet a few more are here with little or no intention of learning or contributing anything. They come and go, disrupting, spamming, posting contraversial subjects, ect. We try to keep these in the minority.
It's all a part of the "Growing" process. Overlook the weeds/chaffe and seek the fruit/wheat ;)

There is a Native American story about a grandfather, talking to his young grandson. He tells the boy that he has two wolves inside him that are struggling with each other. One is the wolf of peace, love and kindness. The other the wolf of fear, greed and hatred.

"Which wolf will win grandfather?" asks the boy.

"Whichever one I feed" replys the grandfather.

Hick:
I agree, I Like this board. I would not think of going anywhere. Luckily I have been here
long enough to know who to believe or not. Considering some of the other boards.
This board is very mellow. The moderating staff do a great job keeping it that way.
I appreciate the work you guys have to do to keep the peace.
Why anyone would want to be a mod is beyond me. Because you care is my guess.

KUDOS to the moderators and Marpassion. Thanks folks.

Has anyone else had a "server busy" message when trying to access the forum?

Peace.

Ogof said:
Has anyone else had a "server busy" message when trying to access the forum?

MarPassion has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. So be patient while he makes it so the server can handle the size this forum has grown to be.

On a further note:
Thanks to all of you guys that make this forum so mellow. Lots of great members here.

i get the server busy message and when it finally lets me on, theres only one or 2 members and a handful of guests, whats up with that

MarPassion may be working on the server or website. He may be backing up at those times which consumes a lot of bandwidth. I'll ask him to reply to this thread to clear somethings up. ;)

Vbulletin checks what the server's load is at any time. When that load becomes above a certain level then vbulletin shuts down the forum to save the server against too much load and a possible server crash.

The reason is that we use a shared hosting at the moment. I'm talking to the hosting at the moment about updating it to a dedicated one. If that happens then we can handdle a lot more, and we will be adding a gallery script and some other ideas we've been talking about lately. So, hang on there guys and girls.

I've come to know a lot of you and I would never dream of leaving. On that note I believe that those of us who truly care about this forum "know" who's on the up and up and whos not. Its nice to know that MarPassion and all the "mods" (who are awesome BTW!) are striving to make this a place where those of us who "respect" this forum can chill out, smoke a bowl and relax amongst friends that we might not nessecarely get to meet otherwise. Keep up the great work MP and "gods"!!!!!! :cool:

All people are totally equal,speek as you would like to be spooken too ,,,,as we say i and i ...we the same

Latest posts

Back