What ive been up too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
These are 16 days old frome clones, 2 days flowering.
All WW this time.

Left side vegged with 400 MH right side 400 HPS, you can see there really is no differance.

Wish me luck on huge buds!

09-10-08 001.jpg

09-10-08 004.jpg

09-10-08 005.jpg

I wish you the best. Next time I grow WW it will be like this, WW only. My res ppm is at 1200 right now and the WW in my aero set-up do not like the nutes. My Bubblegum, BB, and Top 44 all loved 1800 ppm. So I think my yeild suffered from it. I will be lucky to get 8 oz. off three plants.

They are looking great GD. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them ladies some huge buds. :hubba:

Growdude, I've noticed that your HIDS are quite close to the tops of those plants. How do you bring the lights in so close without burning the plants?

Alistair Young said:
Growdude, I've noticed that your HIDS are quite close to the tops of those plants. How do you bring the lights in so close without burning the plants?

Lotsa air flow, the air is quite cool in the bedroom with the AC and that blows into the closet down low and I have a house box fan hung from the ceiling blowing out.

They do need to go up abit as well.

Yeah, the AC would make the difference. For along time there was a window I would not open for several reasons, but I got tired of it being so hot. I finally figured out how to open the window and still maintain stealth window blacking. Opening the window alone lowered the temperature by 10 degrees. Ac would lower the temperature even more.

Good job and nice temps you got going.

The ladies are looking great GD. Gotta love those tight nodes them ladies have. :hubba: Your doing a great job as always mang keep it up. ;)

Yo Ho Growdude,
I am seriously impressed, love the containers, and Hick is right, you sure got em tight.
What is the spacing down at the bottom between the two buckets ?
Eventually I would like to try my hand at hydro, and your is looking sweet, would you consider doing a short DIY for me to look at ? Heck, I think everyone else would dig it too.

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

yes looking great 4 sure.. my hats off to ya ... a diy wood b cool maybe mine wood look 1/2 that good.

KingKahuuna said:
What is the spacing down at the bottom between the two buckets ?
would you consider doing a short DIY for me to look at ? Heck, I think everyone else would dig it too.

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

This system is the waterfarm premade hydro system.
One could build this all you need is the waterfarm plumbing kit that you can get on ebay, it has the tube that goes down thru the top bucket into the bottom bucket wher it hase a Y adapter where air blows down and forces the nute up and out of the drip ring.

The top bucket it about half the size of the bottom bucket and that leaves about 2 1/2 to 3 gallons of nute solution in each waterfarm.
A hose connected to the bottom of each waterfarm goes to a remote rez that has a float to maintain the nute level in each bucket.

The syatem works well but the real drawback IMO is that each waterfarm in essence has it own rez with a hose that just makes up water as it evap. or used by the plants.
This makes it hard to monitor the PH or TDS of each bucket, once too big to lift up and take readings, normaly by that time I know how strong and what PH to keep the make up rez to obtain the solution of each bucket.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.:)

in your first post you said 16 days, 16 days since theyve taken root?? man waterfarm does have some impressive growth. WW awsome i got some in veg right now under my 600... ohh and man cool experiment showing the mh vs hps are pretty much same... so what kinda bulbs are using, and are you gnna flower the left 2 under mh?

toke@smoke420 said:
in your first post you said 16 days, 16 days since theyve taken root?? man waterfarm does have some impressive growth. WW awsome i got some in veg right now under my 600... ohh and man cool experiment showing the mh vs hps are pretty much same... so what kinda bulbs are using, and are you gnna flower the left 2 under mh?

That was 2 days flowering, 16 days from rooted clones.

There just normal type bulbs, both are using HPS right now I think right after that first post I went all HPS.

Dude! I love your plants! they are looking very healthy!

I was wondering, you said WW, if you had let them veg another 7-10 days wouldn't they yield a bigger harvest?

I am using the same GH bucket system, I have noticed the bigger the root system is before I put it into flower the larger the buds (harvest).

and I have the same trouble you mention earlier with control of the nuits in each bucket.

oh, and I made my own buckets using the the GH kit, bought a black 5 gal bucket, black net pod to fit bucket, works great, but you need 4 hands to lift pot up and check water. square buckets are nice cuz you can perch top half so you can check water.

Ilikebigbuds said:
Dude! I love your plants! they are looking very healthy!

I was wondering, you said WW, if you had let them veg another 7-10 days wouldn't they yield a bigger harvest?

Thanks man,
If I let them vegg any longer I will be out of vertical room by the end.

I do use a very well rooted clones and once they seem to take off I put them in flower, they continue to grow roots during flowering.

Latest posts

Back