BBB's Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Well i condensing all my journals to one, so its a little easier for me to keep you informed on the progress.

I use the following set-up:

400W HPS
FF Ocean Forest Soil
Full line of Fox Farms Nutes
3 Gallon pots (Flower)

So right now my closet has a Purple #1, Purple Widow, Hollands Hope, and Blue Mystic. I am still in the first few weeks of flower.

Close Up of Purple #1
SS851313.jpg

My Closet(Purple #1 is back left, Hollands Hope front left, Blue Mystic in back right, Purple widow front right)
SS851314.jpg

Everything is looking great BBB. :aok: Gotta love the color on that Purple Widow. ;) Man she's a looker. :hubba:

Everything still going smoothly here. I think the Purple #1 is only a week or two from harvest the rest are a few weeks behind the P1. I also started germing 4 more Blue Mystic seeds for the next round of plant.

Closet
SS851336.jpg

Purple #1
SS851337.jpg

Purple Widow
SS851338.jpg

Dutchbreed had a strain called Purple Evolution. I wonder where they got the genetics from...

Where did you obtain the genetics?

Lookin' great man, pullin' up a chair!!!

canibanol cannonball said:
Purple 1 looks like some killer smoke.
Which one is your fav?

I have'nt smoked either teh Purple #1 or Purple Widow Yet so ic an tell ya about them yet. Though the purple #1 has a very earthy smell not very appealing.

I have smoke both the blue mystic and hollands hope. Hollands Hope has the better taste almost like a perfume. They both get you good and ripped though.

OMG-- BBB!!!!

Those are such pretty flowers!:holysheep:

I would love it if I got a Bouquet of flowering buds like that!:giggle:

much nicer than roses!:p

Mad skills!

DomsChron said:
Dutchbreed had a strain called Purple Evolution. I wonder where they got the genetics from...

Where did you obtain the genetics?

Lookin' great man, pullin' up a chair!!!

Sorry dom some how i missed your question.:eek:

The Purple #1 is a Dutch Passion Strain and the Purple Widow is a De Shaman Seeds Strain.

Well my Purple #1 and Purple Widow were both showing amber so i went ahead and chopped them.

The Purple #1 still has a very earthy smell. I am just hoping a curing will bring a little better smell. This strain does produce tight purple buds covevered in red hairs. With very large calyxs, almost all the bud is calyxs.

The Purple Widow has a very skunky smell to it. This plant formed looser buds with a deep purple color almost black looking.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Purple #1

Pre-Harvest
P1.jpg

Post-Harvest
p11.jpg

Purple Widow

Pre-Harvest
pw1.jpg

Post Harvest
pw2.jpg

Time has come to harvest my Blue Mystic and Hollands Hope. Both of these are heavy indicas and grow short but very thick and dense buds. So enjoy the show.

I will start out with the Hollands Hope. I let this grow a little longer than my last one and i am glad i did. The smell is even stronger than my last one.

Close Ups

SS851364.jpg

hh3.jpg

Total Harvest

SS851385.jpg

i know what your smoking today.:D hmmm, somthing purple i'd guess.:hubba: .
very nice grow BBB. who's next?:) ...bb...

BBB, great lookin green man, well purple in your case... I would love to see some of that purple widow dried man, shes a beaut!

Latest posts

Back