Auto Ak-47 & Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
Finally I recieved my Lowlife Auto AK-47 and Loweryder #2 seeds from Attitude Seeds today, highly recomended. I also recieved BONUS seeds with my order. All G13 LABS: (1) Fem. Northern Lights, (1) Fem Durban Poison, and (10) Power Skunk. Probly wont grow these for a while because of my auto's 18/6 light scheme. They came in Monday but i kept missing the delivery guy. 5 days total including weekend.

Germinating only (5) Auto Ak-47's and (5) Loweryder today, paper towel method. Hoping for a mixed male-female ratio for breeding more seeds. D*** seeds are expensive!!!! Also picked up Botanicares Pure Blend Pro Soil and Fox Farm Big Bloom nutes today, (10) 3-gallon buckets, (10) 5.5" Square buckets, and a PH up-down kit. Local store didnt have Pro-Mix soil w/ Miccorihzae so will go across town to another shop tommorow. Will buy Biobizz Bio-Bloom and Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus in a couple weeks, funds are a little low, quality growing isn't cheap!

Grow Area is partial bedrom closet 63wx24dx63h covered with mylar. 600W HPS in cooltube with air being exhausted out of area with 6" ducting and 6" 424cfm fan.
Nutes and grow setup credited by Richy-B!

Setup

003.jpg

010.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

sliderz said:
nice set up i like the double cooltubes good look with the grow

LOL its not double cooltubes its only one. My mylar is that good or u must be REALLY high lmao?

Ok its been 48 hours and still nothin. Not one single seed even cracked yet. When i germinated my bagseeds they were 1/2" or longer within 24hours. Only thing different is that i put them ontop of my computer this time. Maybe it was to hot. Now they are under my couch.

okk..... thanks for the reasuarnce. If they arent poped open by tommorow afternoon im going to try the cup of water method.

Ok its been 4 days of germination
Auto AK-47: 2 of 5 have atleast a half inch root. Other 2 have a little spout breaking thru and the last seed just cracked open.
Lowryder#2: 2 of 5 have about a 1/4 inch root. Other three are cracked open

I have a question theres white little fuzzy hairs type things growing on the seeds while they are in water. I change filtered water everyday for the two days since i changed germ.technique. Is this mold or bacteria and will this damage my seeds? Reguardless tommorow moring im planting these seeds in 5.5inch square pots, this is taking long. Wish me luck!

Yea this morning not much of a differene. I forgot that i turned my computer off last night so the water was very cold. DAMNIT im planting 2 of 5 lowryder seeds and 3 of 5 ak-47 seeds as of now. The other seeds are cracked and showing inside i just have to keep the water warm. How much longer should i wait untill i just give up on the remaining seeds and start to germ the rest of my seeds.

please edit your post OP, the delivery method should not be posted on this forum. I plan on ordering from them, and personally would rather that customs didnt know how they were shipped.

On friday both of the (2) planted Lowryder#2 seeds sprouted thru the soil. Only (1) of the Auto AK-47's broke thru. Lowryders are much bigger also.
Today I finished preparing the grow area puttin down white panda plastic on the ground to cover the carpet. I also planted the remanding (3) Lowryder #2 seeds and (3) of the Auto AK-47 seeds.

First pic is complete setup with bagsseed plants that are almost 2 months. 2nd pic is the auto ak-47, 3rd and 4th are the (2) Lowryder#2's

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

My soil dries out quickly and my humidity is around like 23%. I need to invest in a humidifier.........

I also got rid of the clear dishes under the pots to save more space to plants can be closer underneath the light

Sry i havent been on here in a while. So far I have 5 LR2s going and 4 Auto AK-47. Six of the AK seeds were shitty and never germed right. The first two LR2s that i planted are females. Showed its sex monday! Super fast it was only 2 weeks. I transplanted them in 3 gallon containers today. Ill post up pics tommorow morning.

Latest posts

Back