Need advice plant leaves having white and brown spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mor3no420

Reaction score
I went to look at them yesterday and found small white spots on the ti of my leaves and brown ones too i tried to take a photo buut there too small and scatterd you wouldnt be able to see them what do you think is the problem get back at me thanks

Does it wipe off?

Wow thats fast, I replied in less than 60 seconds of you posting it :rofl:

That be a good thing if they wiped off but no its part of the plant now. ya lets see how fast you do it this time

Alright thank for telling me so now i know to be more carefull next time

if your plants is still young.. you can use water sprayer and spray at them as much you can.. and wipe it out with baby rag (soft kind)... pamper it to asbord the water even these fertiz and give them nice air circulation to dry it fast... repeat until you see better result.. then let plants work on their own.. you done your part..... next time be careful... if there is a better solution..
someone will post it.. asap... Im just giving you what I know and will work.. it work on my tomatoes leaves..

With That Fog Light One Oof My Plants Been Doing Alright Heres Some Photos AS YOU CAN SEE I SNAPPED OFF WHERE THEY HAD THOSE SPOTS WHERE THE BURN SPOTS ARE NOW

Photo-0044[1].JPG

Photo-0045[1].JPG

are ther holes in container?..can you look at spots with a scope?..i pour nute water on mine all the time doesnt seem do bother them..but what do i know im new..Thanks for shareing

yEA THERE HOLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CONTAINER. PROBABLY , YEA I BET YOU CAN SEE THEM YEA IM JUST WAITING FOR MY CHECK TO COME SO I CAN GO TO HOMEDEPOT WHAT IS THAT PRESSURE THING THAT GOEWS ON TOP OF THE CO2 TANK

Are you thinking of a pressure regulator? for the CO2

Caps lock key still jammed, gotta get a new keyboard man :aok:

P.s. They growin good now? Was it just nute water on em'?

Oh, hippy, I'll get a pic of that on hurr. I always find little white splotches from nute water.

id say focus on lighting, soil, containers, ph meter, nutrients (organic) and RESEARCH. no tap water......

c02 augmentation is the last thing you need to worry about right now.

Organic all the way.

p.s. tap water may kill bacteria in some organic soil because of what our gov't puts in the water. You know, like fluorine. Oh, and lime is in our water too. You from the USA man?

yea a pressur regulater . alright thank for the tip

This is what your leaves should look similar to if you have some nutrient salts on them:

P.s. if this is what it looks like, just water the leaves off with plain water :aok:

Bagseed 002.jpg

Bagseed 001-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back